Samsung galaxy Grand duos- Dual sim functionality in Custom rom

Search This thread

kamble_yogesh

Apr 19, 2013
Mumbai
Hello Guys,
Is there any custom Rom available who have dual sim functionality for Samsung Galaxy Grand duos?

I was tried with custom rom Cm11 android 4.4 but they don't have dual sim functionality.

Please help me.....

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

##W4TCH0UT##

Oct 7, 2013
\\___TheMiddleOfNowhere___//
Hello Guys,
Is there any custom Rom available who have dual sim functionality for Samsung Galaxy Grand duos?

I was tried with custom rom Cm11 android 4.4 but they don't have dual sim functionality.

Please help me.....

No dual sim functionality in cm or any other aosp based ROM.
If you want dual sim, then install any 4.2.2 TW ROM like gennxt or PyramidK3.

kamble_yogesh

Apr 19, 2013
Mumbai
Can we expect that in future we will get the dual sim functionality in Cm11 or any custom rom android 4.4 ?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

black87

Aug 17, 2013
It's up to you :D
Hello Guys,

Please help me.....

Yes, there are Cryogate rom (4.1, flash on 4.1), GENNXT, and Pyramid. for further information, visit raghavsharmaxda's thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2616816, its contain lot of information. Also don't ever force developer to port dual sim on AOSP.
Thanks me if my post helpful

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Can we expect that in future we will get the dual sim functionality in Cm11 or any custom rom android 4.4 ?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
I dont know, but its hard to do that. raghavsharmaxda said boardcom didn't release source. so its hard for developer to write their own code. And dont ask ETA on developer, they will work if they have time.
Sorry for all if this post bit rude

naufalhadyan

Nov 17, 2013
Bandung, Indonesia
It is possible to reverse engineer the codes, but it will violate the law cause the Broadcomm drivers are closed source and proprietary... The other possible way is to rewrite the codes from scratch a.k.a circumventing it, but it takes so much time and skill. So please understand the situation and don't make such demands to the developers...

The only device with working dual SIM build of CM right now is Sony Xperia E Dual. But it's CM10 not CM11.

kamble_yogesh

Apr 19, 2013
Mumbai
Thanks dear for clearing my doubts. I really thanks to all the developer's who putting there efforts.

Sorry if I post something which is to hurt someone.