[Q] How to backup using Titanium Backup

Search This thread
Feb 1, 2014
Hi,

I just rooted my HTC Evo 3d GSM. I have downloaded many games such as Gameloft etc.But now I am going to install a custom rom for my device.Android 4.3....And so I have game progress saved in my games. I have heard that if you are backing up using Titanium Backup and restore into a custom rom do not install settings.I mean what does it mean???? Can somebody give me a full guide starting from backing up data and restoring them to a custom rom device! (with pictures only if you can):(

Thank You

Last edited:

Moreno2.0

Jan 29, 2014
Bronx, NY
Hi,

I just rooted my HTC Evo 3d GSM. I have downloaded many games such as Gameloft etc.But now I am going to install a custom rom for my device.Android 4.3....And so I have game progress saved in my games. I have heard that if you are backing up using Titanium Backup and restore into a custom rom do not install settings.I mean what does it mean???? Can somebody give me a full guide starting from backing up data and restoring them to a custom rom device! (with pictures only if you can):(

Thank You

If you go to the play store and find Titanium Backup, there's a video on the description explaining how to use Titanium Backup, I hope it helps!

Reactions: Chamath Vihanga

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Thank You

If you go to the play store and find Titanium Backup, there's a video on the description explaining how to use Titanium Backup, I hope it helps!