[BOOTANIMATION]Dancing Awesome Face and Dancing Troll Face

Search This thread

HarmfulMushroom

Jul 10, 2010
Well I finally figured out what I was doing wrong just a little while ago and finally got these two animations to work. I would post pic's of what they look like but the limitations are preventing me from doing so, (sorry). Anyways, hope you guys like them! :)

This is optimized for the HTC EVO 4g, but can easily be modified for other phone models.

EDIT: Was bored as hell the other day, so I decided to create a "do a barrel roll" boot animation. Included are 2 audio files, one with a 5 second pause because the animation lags a little for me at the beginning, and one without the lag.

And if you like them/use them, please hit the thank button. It will encourage me to keep uploading whatever I do for you all, (even if making a boot animation is pretty easy, I'd still appreciate it..).

Attachments

• barrellrollbootanimation.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 199
  • barrelRoll.MP3's.zip
    513.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well I finally figured out what I was doing wrong just a little while ago and finally got these two animations to work. I would post pic's of what they look like but the limitations are preventing me from doing so, (sorry). Anyways, hope you guys like them! :)

This is optimized for the HTC EVO 4g, but can easily be modified for other phone models.

EDIT: Was bored as hell the other day, so I decided to create a "do a barrel roll" boot animation. Included are 2 audio files, one with a 5 second pause because the animation lags a little for me at the beginning, and one without the lag.

And if you like them/use them, please hit the thank button. It will encourage me to keep uploading whatever I do for you all, (even if making a boot animation is pretty easy, I'd still appreciate it..).