Theme Gallery (webpage) Up And Running HERE!!

Do you like it?

• Total voters
Search This thread
May 21, 2009
Theme Gallery Up And Running HERE!!

Ok I got the swine flu so I decided to do something productive. I have seen many posts on here talking about a theme page and no one made one that is gallery stile. Every one I found is like Themedroid (not functional yet) and others that are forum stile. So I sat down and made a gallery for them. I updated this with all the themes posted here on xda. Yes I sat down and added every theme I could find on xda to punk-in. If you would like your theme removed please email me the name of it and I will gladly remove it for you.

I do not take any credit for the themes I just wanted a better way to view what each looks like. Now make sure you view what is required to run the theme. I am not responsible for bricked phones. Also I had to break them down into old themes, cupcake themes and hero themes. Now If I get good feedback I will organize it much better but for now This is how it has to be.

http://www.punk-in.com/gallery/main.php

Thanks for your input,

bj@punk-in.com

Last edited:

jc1337

Apr 6, 2009
just took a very quick look at it because I have somewhere I have to get to. but it looked nice from what I saw. I will look more later. thanks

eessel

Apr 2, 2009
Little Rock, AR
Theme Gallery Up And Running HERE!!

Ok I got the swine flu so I decided to do something productive. I have seen many posts on here talking about a theme page and no one made one that is gallery stile. Every one I found is like Themedroid (not functional yet) and others that are forum stile. So I sat down and made a gallery for them. I updated this with all the themes posted here on xda. Yes I sat down and added every theme I could find on xda to punk-in. If you would like your theme removed please email me the name of it and I will gladly remove it for you.

I do not take any credit for the themes I just wanted a better way to view what each looks like. Now make sure you view what is required to run the theme. I am not responsible for bricked phones. Also I had to break them down into old themes, cupcake themes and hero themes. Now If I get good feedback I will organize it much better but for now This is how it has to be.

http://www.punk-in.com/gallery/main.php

Thanks for your input,

bj@punk-in.com
wow dude! What an implementation of a great idea! I like it! Good way to just scan through themes and see what they look like before even going to the threads! Congrats, dude!

PS: Sorry about the swine flu. :(

speoples20

Jun 10, 2007
Not to shabby. Would be good for new people looking to check out themes. One thing I would change is you have 3 sections: Hero, Cupcake, and old. I would change Cupcake to just Android or something more general since cupcake is kind of old news now. Might confuse people running Donut.

Ryan2012

Sep 26, 2009
@bj@punk-in.com

This is a really well put together site, thank you for taking the time to compile a list of themes out there.

PS: Sorry u got the swin flu:(

WiredAnim

May 6, 2009
Joplin
Everyone is right the site looks great thanks for all the hard work. I do agree that a little more detail about what ROMs these Themes work for would be nice. Maybe the ROM specific Dev name like Cyan, JAC, Haykuro, etc would be nice but anyone could download a theme and make it work for that rom just by moving the files around. With 7 Zip and the Auto Sign tool it a peice of cake.

Get Well Soon but Enjoy the Time Off

May 21, 2009
Thanks so far for the feedback.

Thanks for the input. I feel ok to sit up and check up on some of my projects. I looked at alldroid.org and allot of the themes are there also. I will make a post there and see if they like the idea. I do not want to step on anyone's toes. I am just trying to get away from viewing all the themes via forum. I like to see all of them together and pick the one I like.

I also keep hearing people want it to have a Donut section. I will draw up an android maby eating a donut or something. LOL.

If everyone wants it more organized please give an example. Like All Cyanagin put together? Or all builds separate or how to do it? I would like to get it all set up now so in the future people can just add a pic an a link to there theme and people could look at them and do what they have to do.

Thanks for the feed back and support.
bj@punk-in.com

Also if you would like to look at the new punk-in beta site I almost have the home page all done.
http://www.punk-in.com

Last edited:
May 21, 2009
nice work! you should put a search option :p
thanks for putting my theme :)
sorry you got that swine flu :( hope youre better soon!

There is a search bar. Just click the link in the upper right hand corner called "sidebar" From there it will pull up a window on the left with a search and login. I know it is hard to find. I am thinking about moving it.

May 21, 2009
mmmm... i think you should let the themers do the dark work..

What do you mean? Is there another site that is better. I am just doing this to help but if there is another site that is better I would love to NOT have to maintain this. Please let me know.

Please note: I am trying to get away from the whole forum thing. I really like this site here http://g1wallz.com/ but they only have wallpapers.