One max problem with gps

Search This thread

MANOS1968

May 14, 2014
I have HTC ONE MAX and I have problem with gps.[echo] it installs NAVIGON and it cannot find and lock the satellites, it writes me constantly waiting of signal GPS

impidan

Mar 22, 2011
got the same issue with any navigation software after updating to 4.4

contacted htc about it, telling me that it has to be a hardware issue and i should send it in.

as i do not believe it is hardware related, i was wondering if i could be able to roll back to 4.3?

gamer4208

Mar 15, 2010
Westfield
I had that problem when I updated to sense 6 on my Sprint One Max. They also told me it was a hardware problem. When I went back to 5.5 it was fine.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

woldemariam

Feb 5, 2008
I had that problem when I updated to sense 6 on my Sprint One Max. They also told me it was a hardware problem. When I went back to 5.5 it was fine.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

How can I downgrade from 6.0 to sense 5.5? GPS is giving me a hard time on my sprint one max.

Last edited:

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
I've got the same problems opened a thread about location services not locking in and dropping out I have same problems with navigon. And my weather app either shows the weather for my location being United kingdom which is precise as f*** OR just the main city I live in its used to be very precise before giving specific town I was in. I upgraded to 4.4 and then sense 6 custom. I would rather roll back to a 4.3 Rom but haven't really seen any yet. Navigon was a bit better today I had location mode set to high accuracy but it did lose its way on an hour journey home about 3 or 4 times.

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk

connexus

Aug 3, 2013
Boise, ID
Just got Sense 6 upgrade on Verizon, now GPS is screwed

How can I downgrade from 6.0 to sense 5.5? GPS is giving me a hard time on my sprint one max.

Got Sense 6 upgrade on August 19, and my GPS has been way off ever since. Any advice on how to downgrade from Sense 6.0 to Sense 5.5 so I can have accurate GPS back would be really helpful.

donnatn

Nov 17, 2007
GPS Issues - Wonder if Lollipop will fix this?

I can not get a good GPS signal when trying to navigate. I do have Sense 6. How can I get Sense 5.5? I wonder if Lollipop will fix this?

Has anyone heard?

jeremycmoss

Feb 19, 2013
Possible solution?

Hopefully this helps someone. I have always had issues when switching back and forth from different ROMs with the navigation on this device. Never any other. First make sure before switching ROMs make sure that you have locations enabled in settings. Then after you have everything installed go into settings/display/gyroscope calibration and g sensor calibration. That worked for me. It would show me way off of my path, laggy, constantly changing my course especially at a stop light. The compass gets all fubarred. Weird as I had a HTC one, HTC DNA and never an issue.

ceo4eva

Sep 30, 2008
Ellicott City
OnePlus 11
Hopefully this helps someone. I have always had issues when switching back and forth from different ROMs with the navigation on this device. Never any other. First make sure before switching ROMs make sure that you have locations enabled in settings. Then after you have everything installed go into settings/display/gyroscope calibration and g sensor calibration. That worked for me. It would show me way off of my path, laggy, constantly changing my course especially at a stop light. The compass gets all fubarred. Weird as I had a HTC one, HTC DNA and never an issue.

Are you using sense 6?/ 4.4?

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited: