No more green LED

Search This thread

Arkhemiel

Aug 11, 2012
So I flashed viper one to my HTC one and I noticed that I have no more green LED. Looked through every tweak in the tweak menu and I cant find an option for it. Was in the menu while flashing the ROM? If so will I have to reflash to get back a green light? Everything causing a red flash is a little inconvenient:( Thanks in advance. Its the Viper 6.2.0 if that helps
Forgot to mention everything works with red LED now only

Last edited:

Arkhemiel

Aug 11, 2012
reflash Rom

from HTC One

I reflashed the rom but the options that were coming up originally weren't coming up. I was just flashing the rom with no choices. I then made a backup and wiped and reinstalled but got stuck at HTC screen. Now I'm trying to use my backup and even after wipes I'm still stuck at HTC screen. :crying: I was using Elemental x kernal if that helps too. Reflashed that and saw there is an led option in there but nothing to change colours so all I get is red.
(edit)
The previous recovery i made is booting just fine. But not the most recent...weird. I renamed the most recent recovery in the option it gives you when you make it. I assume this is why because the same thing happened to me back when I was stock but I thought nothing of it. So I used the old recovery which was 2 days ago instead of yesterday so no complaints there. My phone is alive and I am learning more so progress I guess :D. Now to fix this only red led problem. I flashed bulletproof kernel instead which had an led option as well but nothing has changed. Still only led light. Has this happened to no one else?

(Edit) fixed. Was a kernel problem. Reinstalled with led control unticked. Then again with it enabled

Last edited: