Nexus 5 Armband that fits with the case on

Search This thread

SkuenD

Dec 17, 2012
Hey -

I'm looking for a Nexus 5 armband that will fit the device with it's official google case - I want to spare the hassle of taking it out of it's case every time I go out on a run.

Does anybody know any armband as such?
Preferably something off of ebay, with free shipping, good quality and all that jazz ;).

Thank you!
Niv.

biggiestuff

Nov 12, 2009
Google Pixel 4 XL
Google Pixel 6 Pro

techteacher2

Dec 14, 2008
Hey -

I'm looking for a Nexus 5 armband that will fit the device with it's official google case - I want to spare the hassle of taking it out of it's case every time I go out on a run.

Does anybody know any armband as such?
Preferably something off of ebay, with free shipping, good quality and all that jazz ;).

Thank you!
Niv.

I have the armpocket I-35 and it fits with this case http://www.amazon.com/Maxboost-Prot...9577247&sr=1-1&keywords=nexus+5+maxboost+case

harlenm

Feb 8, 2007
I tried it and found the phone was too big to wear on my arm (I'm short, so my arms are short).

Anyway, I went with a small fanny pack and it works great. Doesn't bounce and is hidden under my shirt.

Although I suck at running and do it mostly on a treadmill since it's winter here and streets are way too hilly. Plus my strained my calf muscle over 2 months ago and it still isn't healed.

I start I'm done now, lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk