Votes: 55 26.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

kalel77

May 8, 2013
Livorno
HTC One S
HTC Wildfire S
Yes you can just flash it but I always wipe cache/dalvik cache (don't actually know does it even makes any difference). About kernel I'm not sure but you can always flash it after in case it changes to original.

Thanks for answer and for your work, the battery life in very good...I'm just thinking of doing the downgrade of hboot for official nightly....
There are differences of operation between 2:16 and 2:15 version?
Would you recommend to downgrade to me?

F-L-Y-E-R

Jan 15, 2011
London
Thanks for answer and for your work, the battery life in very good...I'm just thinking of doing the downgrade of hboot for official nightly....
There are differences of operation between 2:16 and 2:15 version?
Would you recommend to downgrade to me?

It's up to you, I think that you can't run some of htc sense ROMs on 2.15, you can read the differences in these posts:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=48937599&highlight=hboot+2+15+2+16#post48937599
But yes if you decide to downgrade there will be no difference between 2.16 and 2.15 of cyanogenmod versions in terms of performance and operation.

Last edited:
Reactions: nate51 and kalel77

XmechaniX

May 24, 2012
Ah OK thx, still using 05/04. To be honest I don't dare to update as 05/04 has such a awesome battery life

kingpicus

Feb 10, 2012
Rome
This is solved ?

***************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hi all,
I have two annoying problems with my OneS using Cm11.

First problem is that my WiFi has reconnect problems.
I have two WiFi networks I often connect to. One at home (WPA2) and the one at my University (802.1x PEAP).
The problem is as follows:
When I get home from University and had my phone connected to the Universitys WiFi the phone doesn't reconnect to my home network.
Trying to reconnect "manually" via WiFi menu doesn't work either. The network(s) is/are listed, when I try to connect the text shortly(not even a second, more like a flash) changes from "saved..." to "connecting...". Deleting and readding the network is not helping either. Couldn't connect to the WiFI at my parents yesterday either (also WPA2).
Only way to solve this is to reboot the phone.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Reactions: F-L-Y-E-R

kingpicus

Feb 10, 2012
Rome
This is solved ?

Hi all,
I have two annoying problems with my OneS using Cm11.

First problem is that my WiFi has reconnect problems.
I have two WiFi networks I often connect to. One at home (WPA2) and the one at my University (802.1x PEAP).
The problem is as follows:
When I get home from University and had my phone connected to the Universitys WiFi the phone doesn't reconnect to my home network.
Trying to reconnect "manually" via WiFi menu doesn't work either. The network(s) is/are listed, when I try to connect the text shortly(not even a second, more like a flash) changes from "saved..." to "connecting...". Deleting and readding the network is not helping either. Couldn't connect to the WiFI at my parents yesterday either (also WPA2).
Only way to solve this is to reboot the phone.

Someone can confirm that this bug is no longer present?

nate51

Oct 29, 2010
Markham, ON
Only problem I have encountered with 05/11 is Google Now. The microphone when asking Google to do something only seems to pick up on some words I have to speak unnecessarily loud and fast. Sometimes it won't pick up on "Ok Google" to start the app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png
    CyanogenMod is an open source operating system which is based on the Android mobile platform (4.4.x 'KitKat'). It is developed as free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code.

Installation instructions:
    • Make sure you are running Unofficial TWRP 2.8.7.1 or any other recovery compatible with hboot 2.16
    • Wipe dalvik cache, cache, *data (*=only if coming from another ROM)
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Open GApps or any other AOSP 4.4.4 compatible GApps
    • *fastboot flash boot boot.img (*=only if S-ON)
    NOTE: Don't install updates offered by OS as they are official updates and are not compatible with hboot 2.16

Screenshots
    24b3wy8.jpg

Downloads
    GDrives
    Google Drive

Kernel source: GitHub

FAQ​
    ART compatible​
    You can edit "build.prop" in sytem directory and change "lcd density" to 256​

XDA:DevDB Information
    UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod 11, ROM for the HTC One S

Contributors
    cikoleko, mdmower
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: hboot 2.16

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: SNAPSHOT-M11
    Stable Release Date: 2014-10-10
    Current Beta Version: NIGHTLY
    Beta Release Date: 2016-03-17

Created 2014-01-26
    Last Updated 2016-03-17
    Hello, if there's anyone still using this ROM sorry for not adding new updates I'm abroad at the moment but probably will be back in couple of days.
    #Added 07/17 (Google Drive only)
    #Added 08/15
    #Not tested