Search This thread

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
no problem i'll wait. still searching google for any fix on wulsic's cm 10
:laugh:

ahh okay:D good that you are following the status of the project :good:
I am still trying to compile cm10/cm11 testing builds and i will post it here and give it to my betatesters cause results could be different,
Sadly i can't compile many stuff anymore or look into the project Full time cause school has started and many homework already. Time goes 2 Fast :crying: Me, Ramsudharsan and vitor will all make Testing builds with our own commits(changes) and or with our ideas we have made together:good:

EDIT:6 September,
Guys feel free to also use my source and compile Cyanogenmod, Since I also can't really invest much time anymore in the project because of school and my personal life. I will still do my best but I am short with time.

Last edited:

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
I found something that can help in building the ROM

https://github.com/wulsic/android_device_samsung_nevispcm11

The Kernel

https://github.com/wulsic/android_kernel_samsung_nevispcm11

Only I'm not very good at it. What should I do with it?

Enviado do meu GT-S6810B usando o Tapatalk.
Yeah that's the device and kernel sourcecode from my github :D
I have an tutorial for compiling cm10 in general but compiling cm11 is only some small difference like replacing the repo -jellybean with cm11 and some file what you need to make with some repo urls on it and then you have to replace those repo urls with the new one's from cm11. Sorry if this isnt a clear guide how to but I still have kernel problems with the rom to boot, probably maybe ramdisk but I am not sure. Since I am busy with school I cant invest much time in all my projects :(

To make it easier for you and other guys I will make a new guide for cm11, so the old one but modified for cm11.

If someone is already compiling it, also checkout my testing branch on the repos because on those I made alot of changes.
@Laelson if you want to compile Cm11 by yourself and fix the issues if you are a bit experienced then you can do it with this guide:http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-fame/general/guide-how-to-build-cm11-local-sources-t2875919#post55420410 Report please if there is anything wrong in the guide since I broke my ubuntu again :/

Last edited:
Reactions: black_tiger1

Laelson

Oct 22, 2013
www.facebook.com
Yeah that's the device and kernel sourcecode from my github :D
I have an tutorial for compiling cm10 in general but compiling cm11 is only some small difference like replacing the repo -jellybean with cm11 and some file what you need to make with some repo urls on it and then you have to replace those repo urls with the new one's from cm11. Sorry if this isnt a clear guide how to but I still have kernel problems with the rom to boot, probably maybe ramdisk but I am not sure. Since I am busy with school I cant invest much time in all my projects :(

To make it easier for you and other guys I will make a new guide for cm11, so the old one but modified for cm11.

If someone is already compiling it, also checkout my testing branch on the repos because on those I made alot of changes.
@Laelson if you want to compile Cm11 by yourself and fix the issues if you are a bit experienced then you can do it with this guide:http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-fame/general/guide-how-to-build-cm11-local-sources-t2875919#post55420410 Report please if there is anything wrong in the guide since I broke my ubuntu again :/
This business code, compile, kernel, is Greek to me .. do not know anything about compiling ... if you can help with the ever-ready files I thank you.

Enviado do meu GT-S6810B usando o Tapatalk.

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
@xdagee well, I already fixed some small things in my last testing build but I still have to fix ril in that one. I cant work like weekly/daily on these things since I am also busy with school and I want to graduate at the end of the year.

If I have time and when I am also in the mood then I will work on it again. When I have 1 week vacation then I will ask my friend or I can borrow his fame, would speedup my kernel ramdisk fixing attempts.

Also, feel free to contribute to my github.com/wulsic in the fame port project and also try to hammer out the issues :)

xdagee

Sep 4, 2012
Accra
xdagee.github.io
Google Pixel 7
@xdagee well, I already fixed some small things in my last testing build but I still have to fix ril in that one. I cant work like weekly/daily on these things since I am also busy with school and I want to graduate at the end of the year.

If I have time and when I am also in the mood then I will work on it again. When I have 1 week vacation then I will ask my friend or I can borrow his fame, would speedup my kernel ramdisk fixing attempts.

Also, feel free to contribute to my github.com/wulsic in the fame port project and also try to hammer out the issues :)

wo, that's already enough. Well as you can see from my signature, I owe a desire hd and thanks to Musta and other's like me :) we have been able to give our device a new looks and enjoy the latest versions of Android as it passes by.

i will love to support your development but i dont owe a Galaxy fame; I just got it from a friend, just rooted and looking forward to get some new looks to the device so i decided to search and found one over here but unfortunately it can be used as a daily driver.

just said a hi wanting to know the progress of this development because CM11 will soon been a thing of the past as we are all looking forward to CM 12 or what ever they will call it.

I wanna recommend you for your great job and keep it up.
Hoping to see for builds from you soon.
God be with you :)

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
@xdagee ahh I didnt saw your signature because I was typing from tapatalk but now I see :D. I also don't own the galaxy fame, I am just trying to make it full work because my friend has an fame but he doesnt even want to borrow it to me so I have to do it mostly blind :p.
I know about cm11 that it will be the past but I still have to figure out some issues relating to the kernel, I think the problems relay in the ramdisk.

Thankyou I am doing my best to make soon a new test build when I have free time.
Also goodluck with your builds :) :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NOTE

This is an UNOFFICIAL build of CyanogenMod 10 for the galaxy fame S6810P it should also work for the S6810 but i don´t know for sure since i don´t own this device and don´t want to brick your device so.
    If you know that s6810p roms works with s6810 say it in the thread here and i wil edit the asserts later on the sourcecode.
    This is only for testers who know how to report an logcat so we find out the problems why it won´t boot and can fix those problems.

DISCLAIMER
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, or dead SD cards,
     * nuclear war, pinguin invasions or that you are getting fired because the alarm app failed.
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * If you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard
     */

First Time Installing an custom rom if you have an custom recovery proceed to step download zip and continue.
    • Install an good custom recovery:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2656949
    • Download the zip
    • WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    • Format/System
    • flash the rom zip from recovery
    • Flash the kernel from recovery
    • Reboot
    • Connect your phone to your pc and use adb to logcat and report it here.

Download Site: TEST VERSION 1.0
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1u3mnq0nstfSkdnUVp1YkhPZVU/

Kernel
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1u3mnq0nstfVGNsVnFNSDVIVnc/edit?usp=sharing

Wifi doesnt work
    Audio doesnt work
    Bluetooth works but internal sd isnt mounted good so you cant receive files.
    nfc i dont know.
    simcard doesnt work
    camera doesnt work related to internal sd not being mounted well or wrong permissions
    sdcard mounting doesnt work
    EVERYTHING RELATED TO RIL
    Don´t blame me that it doesnt work fully since there is no official or unofficial sourcecode on github except mine now.
    And i don´t own that device.

Credits:

adytzu33 for the cm10 sourcecode
    Corsicanu for providing the sourcecode and helping to finalize cm10.
    Cyanogenmod for providing their own system:rolleyes:
    Corsicanu,faizauthar12 and Toshiro71 for being Betatesters.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Cyanogenmod 10, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Fame

Contributors
    wulsic
    ROM OS Version: 4.1.x Jelly Bean
    Based On: Cyanogenmod

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 1.0
    Beta Release Date: 2014-05-30

Created 2014-05-19
    Last Updated 2014-05-31
    Reserved for Later use
    in-progress i guess, but no any good news till now. hoping for the fixes :)

I will try to provide tomorrow a new build for the fame with hopefully a lot of fixes. I collected some things and I will upload the build tomorrow :p
    I didn't forgot this project don't worry

EDIT: I am almost done and i will upload it soon. I am still trying to fix audio. Be patience :D

EDIT2: Well i will do audio later ;p all the support appreciated since i am now stuck with 4 projects of android with a small anmount of time but here are some fixes which might work ;p just flash it over the last build. To save Bandwith and unneccesary space on the devices from you guys.

EDIT3:NFC FC so dont download it yet

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1u3mnq0nstfNjZ1YnN1TEtRU0U/edit?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1u3mnq0nstfSTE1aEhrQ20zVk0/edit?usp=sharing
    Guys i will upload later around 10 o clock some fixes which might fix wifi/nfc/audio mounting issue i still Need to look into since i didnt had the time yet.
    EDIT: I am still Trying to FIX ril now i got an Idea to fix it so i will upload all the fixes after some minutes. Please flash everything and see if it works now. I still need to fix the problem from the internal sd mounting i will look also into it and maybe i could fix it today also :highfive: for all the supporters! I want to have every fix at one moment so i have everything MAX at 10:30 uploaded.

My new fix Includes some missing libril so far as i think >_< and a edit in the build.prop which may fix the ril issue. FMRadio also a possible fix but i also need to find a good fm radio app cause spirit fm wasnt good i heard something about speakers too high

Code:
    rild.libpath=/system/lib/libbrcm_ril.so
    rild.libargs=-d /dev/ttyS0
    ro.ril.hsxpa=1
    ro.ril.gprsclass=10
    mobiledata.interfaces=pdp0,wlan0,gprs,ppp0
    That should fix it i think with the missing libraries i added :) But i will release 2 versions one with the rild.libargs like it is and one with a # in front of it.

Here is the Download link of my Ril/NFC/FMRADIO you need to download the app self till i have found an safe radio app for the Fame Sorry and fix for wifi. Fix for audio will be incoming just as the fix for the mounting problem. Report please or the fixes are working.
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1u3mnq0nstfLTJLM1RELVc5QzA

I am reading about the NFC settings missing in the settings.apk sorry but i will fix it after i have fixed the Important issues cause i dont think many people are using NFC daily. Does audio now actually works on S6810P? if not try to flash my zip what i will be uploading after a couple of minutes. Sensors i will fix also in the future including Home recent apps.

EDIT: Try also wifiattempt2. I forgot to add a file related to wifi from the etc folder including to nfc and in the etc folder are also a couple of files related to audio. I will try to fix the mounting issue tomorrow cause i am tired.
    Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 4 met Tapatalk
    For the people who wonder i am still working on cm10 and cm11 but i am talking now more in a facebook group to save posts here, but my betetasters will test tomorrow 3-4 kernels to see or the kernel will boot then into cm11.