[APP] "Re-Odexer By Mohit"

Search This thread

Mohitash

Aug 8, 2012
Panchkula, Chandigarh
OnePlus 7 Pro
"Re-Odexer By Mohit" is an app that i created for my PMP ROMs

I don't know or i didn't searched if there is an app like this already or not. I created this app for my PMP ROMs so finally i am just sharing it.

If its working on other ROMs also then thats great :good:

What it will do?
It will re-odex your all system apps(system/app) and makes your phone faster.

Disadvantage:
You will not be able to edit files for theming.
And if you wanna do the editing stuffs then just use any one of the deodexing scripts from xda forum. There should be many. Or just reflash the deodexed rom.

To odex again just run the app again.

INSTRUCTIONS:
  • Put app in system/app using any root explorer(If you want this app should be removed automatically after work finished) or install app normally as you install other apps(you can remove it manually later if you want)..
  • Run the app and allow superuser permission
  • Your phone will reboot and will stuck on boot. Dont panic have patience, app is doing its work.
  • Then your phone will reboot again normally and you are done.
  • To confirm, use any root explorer and go to "system/app", if you find .odex files for each app then all is good.

You can also do this- If you are having any app from Android Market and you are experiencing that app takes time to load then put that app in system/app(make it system app) and then run Re-Odexer app. After Re-Odexing, that app will also load fast.

Dont Forget to press thanks button ;) :good:

Any donation is always appreciable. :)

Last edited:

YYvo

Nov 25, 2010
Excellent app. May i ask, does it ode only apps in system or does it also include framework, apps in data and does it remove libs from app in system?

shailu1990

Apr 3, 2012
jhansi
will it work

mohitash will this app work on pre odex stock ROM
I mean i have stock ROM in my phone and in my system/app I have some deodex apps and I want odex them also

MBariya

Mar 1, 2012
Jamnagar
Great/useful app... just to let you know though, Titanium Backup can Odex and Deodex system/apps as many times as you want. Just an FYI! :cool:

Can you explain how to deodex or odex from Titanium Backup. I can't find any option in titanium backup. I want to deodex my apps.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    "Re-Odexer By Mohit" is an app that i created for my PMP ROMs

I don't know or i didn't searched if there is an app like this already or not. I created this app for my PMP ROMs so finally i am just sharing it.

If its working on other ROMs also then thats great :good:

What it will do?
    It will re-odex your all system apps(system/app) and makes your phone faster.

Disadvantage:
    You will not be able to edit files for theming.
    And if you wanna do the editing stuffs then just use any one of the deodexing scripts from xda forum. There should be many. Or just reflash the deodexed rom.

To odex again just run the app again.

INSTRUCTIONS:
    • Put app in system/app using any root explorer(If you want this app should be removed automatically after work finished) or install app normally as you install other apps(you can remove it manually later if you want)..
    • Run the app and allow superuser permission
    • Your phone will reboot and will stuck on boot. Dont panic have patience, app is doing its work.
    • Then your phone will reboot again normally and you are done.
    • To confirm, use any root explorer and go to "system/app", if you find .odex files for each app then all is good.

You can also do this- If you are having any app from Android Market and you are experiencing that app takes time to load then put that app in system/app(make it system app) and then run Re-Odexer app. After Re-Odexing, that app will also load fast.

Dont Forget to press thanks button ;) :good:

Any donation is always appreciable. :)
    Great/useful app... just to let you know though, Titanium Backup can Odex and Deodex system/apps as many times as you want. Just an FYI! :cool:
    Its stop on pmp screen! I used ultra Rom.

Gesendet von meinem GT-S7562 mit Tapatalk 2

Read instruction clearly. It will stuck...thats normal. App is doing its work. It will reboot again automatically.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk 2
    Can you explain how to deodex or odex from Titanium Backup. I can't find any option in titanium backup. I want to deodex my apps.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

In TB open menu and under storage you have 'integrate sys dalvik into rom'. :)

Sent from my Xperia S