[Q] Is there a way to root stock ND8 without tripping KNOX

Search This thread

katnkanga

Nov 28, 2010
I have a 16GB S3. I recently upgraded to ND8 via Kies and would like to know if there is a way to fully root without tripping the KNOX counter. I know of the CF-Root method of rooting but it would trip the KNOX counter. Any detailed instructions of doing it without tripping KNOX would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

joeyhdownsouth

Apr 1, 2009
Creole State
I have a 16GB S3. I recently upgraded to ND8 via Kies and would like to know if there is a way to fully root without tripping the KNOX counter. I know of the CF-Root method of rooting but it would trip the KNOX counter. Any detailed instructions of doing it without tripping KNOX would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
I don't think there is a way, one you have knox, it will trip, even when rooting. To this day, I still don't have knox boot loader, and won't get it. One of the reasons I'm getting away from Samsung once the G3 drops.

sent from my GS3

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks!
    I don't think there is a way, one you have knox, it will trip, even when rooting. To this day, I still don't have knox boot loader, and won't get it. One of the reasons I'm getting away from Samsung once the G3 drops.

sent from my GS3