Help!!

Search This thread

chiefmigrain

Sep 9, 2012
St.Louis
My phone (running the latest version of FreeGS3) is stuck on the samsung loading screen. I rebooted it because I installed a new font (something I haven't had a problem with before) but it's now been stuck on this screen for a good 5 minutes. Any idea what's going on?

Speedin07si

Nov 15, 2011
Colonial Heights,VA
My phone (running the latest version of FreeGS3) is stuck on the samsung loading screen. I rebooted it because I installed a new font (something I haven't had a problem with before) but it's now been stuck on this screen for a good 5 minutes. Any idea what's going on?

Pull battery and try again. If nothing works, then reboot in recovery and flash a backup or reflash rom.

Sent from Pluto.

epic4GEE

Nov 22, 2010
Seriously lol......

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Wipe cache and dalvik cache first.....you may have to wipe everything...hopefully you have a backup

Last edited:

DrgnRebrn

Jul 22, 2012
Salt Lake City
Volume up+home+power while turning on. Hold down all three until you see the blue flash at the top-left of the boot up screen, then release. Your recovery will load after that.

ROM - OdexedBlue
Baseband - LI3
Kernel - Stock LI3
XDA Premium - Support our developers, modders, themers, and other contributors!

Reactions: epic4GEE

epic4GEE

Nov 22, 2010
Volume up+home+power while turning on. Hold down all three until you see the blue flash at the top-left of the boot up screen, then release. Your recovery will load after that.

ROM - OdexedBlue
Baseband - LI3
Kernel - Stock LI3

What I get for trying to help someone when I'm driving on my short azz lunch break...duh his phone couldn't boot how would he use the reboot menu lol

Reactions: DrgnRebrn

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Please read forum rules before posting
Questions go in Q&A
Thread moved
Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ROM - OdexedBlue
    Baseband - LI3
    Kernel - Stock LI3

ROM - OdexedBlue
    Baseband - LI3
    Kernel - Stock LI3

What I get for trying to help someone when I'm driving on my short azz lunch break...duh his phone couldn't boot how would he use the reboot menu lol