Need Generic Nandroid Backup, Or other solution?

Search This thread
Apr 14, 2013
lakeville
could someone post a file of their nandroid backup of the stock rom? flashable thru twrp please.

I tried flashing the OTA on a stock rooted rom with twrp installed and my phone didn't like that. (rookie mistake:silly:) now any restore, rom flash, wipe, ect . will not work and my phone boots straight into TWRP every time. So if you could give me your nandroid backup w/o any data, or if you have a better solution please give me that. thanks!

engine95

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2008
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 4a
could someone post a file of their nandroid backup of the stock rom? flashable thru twrp please.

I tried flashing the OTA on a stock rooted rom with twrp installed and my phone didn't like that. (rookie mistake:silly:) now any restore, rom flash, wipe, ect . will not work and my phone boots straight into TWRP every time. So if you could give me your nandroid backup w/o any data, or if you have a better solution please give me that. thanks!
We need more details really.
But if you can get into recovery, have you tried a factory reset? Then reboot.
We need to know your TWRP version, (KK or not), What ROM you were on prior, and what ROM's have you flashed since.

Apr 14, 2013
lakeville
Virtually Nothing Works

We need more details really.
But if you can get into recovery, have you tried a factory reset? Then reboot.
We need to know your TWRP version, (KK or not), What ROM you were on prior, and what ROM's have you flashed since.

I was on the latest snapshot of CM11 and then i flashed LS970ZV9_DEODEX_STOCKROOT_1_13.zip

then i got the normal notification for the available OTA update (ZV9>>ZVB i believe) and i forgot that OTA's and custom recoveries don't work well together.

So I've literally wiped everything except for sd/data/media (or what ever holds all your photos and music ect) and I've tried restoring ALL my backups, nandroid wont ever work...

I believe installing a new recovery MIGHT work although I've tried two different versions of TWRP i had on my phone. (current TWRP v2.6.3.0)

Requesting:

1. Someone's NANDROID backup zip file with no data, obviously

2. CWM recovery for LS970 (lg optimus g) sprint

3. Drivers for XP PC to be able to access file system of my Optimus G

dopy25

Feb 21, 2009
Fresno
I was on the latest snapshot of CM11 and then i flashed LS970ZV9_DEODEX_STOCKROOT_1_13.zip

then i got the normal notification for the available OTA update (ZV9>>ZVB i believe) and i forgot that OTA's and custom recoveries don't work well together.

So I've literally wiped everything except for sd/data/media (or what ever holds all your photos and music ect) and I've tried restoring ALL my backups, nandroid wont ever work...

I believe installing a new recovery MIGHT work although I've tried two different versions of TWRP i had on my phone. (current TWRP v2.6.3.0)

Requesting:

1. Someone's NANDROID backup zip file with no data, obviously

2. CWM recovery for LS970 (lg optimus g) sprint

3. Drivers for XP PC to be able to access file system of my Optimus G

If you are on a stock rom you should be able to use freegee through the play store and it can install CWM if that's what you want.

Have you tried reflashing a stock rom? Why did you flash the zv9 when the zvc is available? I would try flashing that in recovery, twrp should flash it.

There are a few other options as well. Check the brick recovery thread and it will lead you to a teeny bin, you can use the programs that are suggested there and it will flash a recovery and unlock.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2230106

I think you can also use fastboot to flash a different recovery and unlock.

Apr 14, 2013
lakeville
If you are on a stock rom you should be able to use freegee through the play store and it can install CWM if that's what you want.

Have you tried reflashing a stock rom? Why did you flash the zv9 when the zvc is available? I would try flashing that in recovery, twrp should flash it.

There are a few other options as well. Check the brick recovery thread and it will lead you to a teeny bin, you can use the programs that are suggested there and it will flash a recovery and unlock.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2230106

I think you can also use fastboot to flash a different recovery and unlock.

Yeah i tried reflashing all the roms i have on my phone:mad: and i tried the ZVB/C stock (deodexed) rom and they both failed flashing.

ZV9 was the only success until i tried that OTA. I'm downloading the CWM recovery zip file right now to flash in TWRP. could you tell me how i could move that file to my phone within TWRP? I have trouble finding out how to access the file system from my computer when my phone is in TWRP

Thanks for the quick replies!:good:

engine95

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2008
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 4a
Yeah i tried reflashing all the roms i have on my phone:mad: and i tried the ZVB/C stock (deodexed) rom and they both failed flashing.

ZV9 was the only success until i tried that OTA. I'm downloading the CWM recovery zip file right now to flash in TWRP. could you tell me how i could move that file to my phone within TWRP? I have trouble finding out how to access the file system from my computer when my phone is in TWRP

Thanks for the quick replies!:good:
That's what we needed to know.
I think the issue is your modem. ZV9 is for ICS. ZVB/C is for JB/CM/AOSP
So if you still have your recovery or any unlocked recovery, flash the ZVC modem from the teeny bin thread. Then I would suggest a Stockish Rom. That should get you going.