[mi7ROM] [05.04.2012][multi lang] mi7ROM_v1/v1b tango 8773

Search This thread

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
to prevent the boring ZUNE update note- best set:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Platform\DeviceTargeting Info]
"MobileOperator"="000-00"

then you don´t get ZUNE update note anymore- and if update, only over cab sender tool

tapash

Sep 22, 2007
I have a Omnia 7 locked to 3 Uk. Will I be able to install this rom on my phone? If yes where can I find the step by step tutorial for this please? Thank you all

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
EDIT: actual ROM
ratethread.png
rating_5.png
with 5,0 by
24 votes :eek: thanky guys! :cool::cool:

...it seems to be the best rated omnia 7 ROM ever ........

Last edited:

zenfreddy

Sep 5, 2010
Never option in lockscreen timeut not appearing

Firstly,

GREAT WORK! :)

Secondly, i cant get the "Never" in the Lockscreen timeout option. Changed the Registry, Used WinTT to switch it on, but to no avail. Is it just my phone?

USING YOUR ROM OF COURSE. Samsung Omnia 7

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Firstly, GREAT WORK! :)
Secondly, i cant get the "Never" in the Lockscreen timeout option. Changed the Registry, Used WinTT to switch it on, but to no avail. Is it just my phone?
USING YOUR ROM OF COURSE. Samsung Omnia 7

TNX :)
........ normally this option is on all mi7ROM available- but I notice that, after send a cab with sender tool- I lose the "never" timeout option.

To correct it very simple install WindowsPhoneHacker Tweaks a usefull tool, with gooood tweaks, with "never" timeout also and it works again :) (do not use 32bit color tweak on omnia7= often red screen after boot) tnx jaxbot and heathcliff74 for this tool :cool:

INFO: please do not install the XAP Haendler tool- it overwrite the XAP install over IE mobile (in ROM)- AND it works not correctly ....

pLUSpISTOL

Jan 29, 2009
Hey miro,

Thanks for this ROM it's great!

Can you please post the Diagnosis v0628 (battery saving, not full functionality) XAP?

I had to uninstall it and temporarily install v0210 to make a proximity sensor change.

Please? Thanks :) keep up the good work!

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Last edited:

sumpor

May 15, 2008
Niš
Hi Miro,

As you can see, this is my first post on forum and I want to thank you for great work. Just keep on working because you are doing this very well. My phone is "flying" with this rom (mi7rom_v1b_6 lang_05.04.12_tango 8773_FW_11.11.2).

I have one question, data connection over E or 3G is working only while I configuring my hotmail account on first start. After that, on another restart, data is not working (I disabled WiFi). Everything is looking fine in Connections Network Profile... What is problem? Me, my operator or something else?

Cheers! ;)

Reactions: mirolg

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Hi Miro,

As you can see, this is my first post on forum and I want to thank you for great work. Just keep on working because you are doing this very well. My phone is "flying" with this rom (mi7rom_v1b_6 lang_05.04.12_tango 8773_FW_11.11.2).

I have one question, data connection over E or 3G is working only while I configuring my hotmail account on first start. After that, on another restart, data is not working (I disabled WiFi). Everything is looking fine in Connections Network Profile... What is problem? Me, my operator or something else?

Cheers! ;)

hi :) tnx for use it! You are the first wit this problem.try this: select in htc connection setup a different carrier as your. then after this set, set your carrier. If not works install the samsung network profile and do the same: select first a different carrier and after set, set yours. If will not, then, sorry flash the Rom again.cheers, miro

sumpor

May 15, 2008
Niš
try this: select in htc connection setup a different carrier as your. then after this set, set your carrier. If not works install the samsung network profile and do the same: select first a different carrier and after set, set yours. If will not, then, sorry flash the Rom again.cheers, miro
Because still not working I will flash rom again. Which ROM will you suggest me. Mango 25.03... or thisone again?

Thanks for quick answer.

narshorn

Because still not working I will flash rom again. Which ROM will you suggest me. Mango 25.03... or thisone again?

Thanks for quick answer.

Did you do a proper Format after installing the rOm ? I guess it is required in order not to have any trouble ... :)

1st day with battery, it was a high speed drain. Fell at 5% at 19:00, was fully charged at 8:00.
I disconnected the WLM chat thinggie in SMS. Seems to help ;)
mirolg, is there another rom with a more battery friendly FW ?

Anyway, I will see the evolution on 5 days charge, and have it charging all night long each time.

Best,

nAr

mirolg

Oct 25, 2009
Thanks for quick answer.

Firmware 11.11.2 and 11.9.4 have a different radio version. Your problem can causes on it. try the other of them. Sure you can test the Mango roms also. to flash a rom you need 2-3 min. time. pls let us a feedback. cheers, miro :cool:

Did you do a proper Format after installing the rOm ? I guess it is required in order not to have any trouble ... :)

1st day with battery, it was a high speed drain. Fell at 5% at 19:00, was fully charged at 8:00. I disconnected the WLM chat thinggie in SMS. Seems to help ;)
mirolg, is there another rom with a more battery friendly FW ?

Anyway, I will see the evolution on 5 days charge, and have it charging all night long each time. Best,

nAr

after flash a new rom, you need 3-4 full charge/discarge times. then your battery comes in ballance. 3g/gprs switch and search drain most the battery. reason for cooking two rom´s are the have different radios. for the most here has the fw 11.9.4 a better battery life ...... cheers, miro :cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FOR THE USER THE NOT LIKE TO WAIT ON THE TANGO UPDATES CAB´s for mi7ROM

technicaly based on DFT Rainbow ROM / mi7ROM_1.1 latest 8773 tango build

Download folder omnia7 tango mi7ROMs -actual ROM
    ratethread.png
    rating_5.png
    with 5,0 by 32 votes
    :) (highest omnia7 ROM vote)

latest SAMSUNG firmware 12.12.2 cab update 25.04.2012

- 16 language relase firmware 11.9.4 (no full diagnosis function- but very good battery life)
    - 6 language relase firmware 11.9.4 (no full diagnosis function- but very good battery life)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - 16 language relase firmware 11.11.2 (latest FW with diagnosis function)
    - 6 language relase firmware 11.11.2 (latest FW with diagnosis function)

and a beautyful combi with [mi7SKIN] mirolg decent glass METRO skin

with secure certificates: contable_miro, xbmod, ceesheim, ultrashot for custom cab´s AND Microsoft, Samsung for official cab update over cab sender tool

INFO: after flash first start: it will display image linking phone and PC. wait few seconds it will reboot. then wait for few seconds on samsung logo-
    after first Samsung Bootlogo press and hold together camera button + Volume down + power button. then press windows button
    to erase the memory
    to prevent issues casued on fragmented memory after the flash prozess

- Step by step flash guide and read here if you have trouble to install it with a 64-bit dektop pc
    - please for feedbacks, positive also- and rate this ROM (it helps other user)

Info about update over cab sender

Glory/Credits / Many thanks to : If, PLEASE DONATE to this guys:

speciall BIG tnx ceesheim (tnx for his language package)

Cotulla, DFT Team, mwang
    Barin, AnDim, HD2Owner
    ultrashot
    YukiXDA, xboxmod
    and all other great xda developer
    AND contable for the beauty theme

technicaly based on first DFT freedom Samsung ROM but with following changes/ improvements:

oem driver and packages from samsung firmware

Firmware revision number: 2424.11.9.4 or 2424.11.11.2
    Hardware revision number: 3.15.0.4
    Radio software version: 2424.11.9.1
    Radio hardware version: 0.0.0.800

same features in all mi7ROM´s

- add new camera settings
    - cab sender support for official updates
    - with internetSharing function
    - all htc system dll´s and polices cooked in (TouchXperience/WPDM works on this ROM ) test by contable

preinstalled apps:
    - AdvancedConfig.xap
    - Nokia_maps_1.6.xap
    - Shutdown.xap
    - LG_ScanSearch.xap
    - WP7RootTools_09.xap
    - Screen capture.xap
    - quickMenu.xap
    - HTC Connection Network Profile, huge DB also for small carriers

- DiagnosisApp.xap
    - high fidelity position in settings
    - GSensorSwitch.xap in settings
    - remap Search key in settings
    - nokia sounds and themes htc, nokia ....
    - add again more themes and themes background

- the rest please download here (htc hub, bazaar and more) tnx htcfanboys browse direct with your IE mobile to install the xap)

16 languages Info: Camera settings for 6 main languages present and other in 0409 us engl.
    6 languages

Spanish
    French
    German
    Englisch US
    Italian
    Englisch UK
    Czech
    Danish
    Finnish
    Hungarian
    Dutch
    Norwegian
    Polnish
    Russian
    Swedish
    Portuguese

the other will come as cab update, be patient .........

attachment.php

attachment.php
    SAMSUNG FirmWare 12.12.2

update i8700xxlb2_fw 12.12.2 for each mi7ROM.zip (omnia7)

I have test it on mi7ROMs with 11.9.4 and 11.11.2 Firmware and update works on both firmware
    update to latest officiall SAMSUNG FirmWare 12.12.2 for 8170 mango or 8773 tango mi7ROMs

Firmware: 2424.12.2.2
    Hardware: 3.15.0.4
    Radio software: 2424.11.9.1
    Radio hardware: 0.0.0.0
    Bootloader: 6.2.2.9

- the update cab is signed/modify by me: delete the included xap´s (this causes the update error- tnx cees for this tip :))
    - included in the zip folder is the cab sender tool. run the WP7 Update Cab Sender.bat to start
    - press B for Backup before send cab (if you need you can restore the ROM)
    - update time ca. 40 minutes

- after this update you get a new bootloader 6.2.2.9 and you need to install MAGDLR again

- if you lost the lockscreen times 15, 30 min, never install wphTweaks.xap and select the tweak (pls do not use the 32-bit tweak= red screen and different bugs)

with this update i have change the mobile operator to 000-00. reason for it = you get no zune update info! If come a new update SAMSUNG/MS i will modify/signing the cab and upload it in the ROM thread

credits/thanks to:
    -
    BombeXIII for update info :)
    - xtremenet for cab upload :)
    - ceesheim generally for all the good work and support :cool:
    @Miro:

Can you send self-taken videos via mms with the latest V1c Tango rom ?

I can´t....

Maybe it´s caused by the camera .dll I took from the Mango rom...

All the Tango ROM's have MMS video problems. So don't worry you didn't break anything.
    download link 6 main languages (will comes and thats it for next months and wp8
    biggrin.gif
    )

- pls still not forget to this mi7ROM :) Really grateful for the other user ......
    No problem...... manually remove :)

sorry, i have uploaded the wrong rom. will new upload (without the both apps)