Battery question

Search This thread

Decepticaons

Sep 1, 2011
Byron Center
This has probably been asked a million times but I have searched for an hour and cant seem to find exactly what I am looking for. I reset my battery stats because my battery life has been horrible the last week. My phone now says fully charged but the meter only shows 92. Should I let it die completely and recharge completely and then it will be fixed or will it just do the same thing? I am on ICS passion 10.6 if that makes a differnece. Ill be getting a slim 220o mah battery next week but this is still annoying me. I work 10+ hours a day and text my wife a lot and im only getting 13 hrs on the battery. About 100 texts, 30 min of web and I get auto updates via craigslist notification. GPS and wi-fi are off and my sync settings are for 1 time per day. Thanks all!

manus ferrera

Sep 16, 2009
Fort Lupton
I like to use an app called android booster u can go in and see exactly what app is draining the most battery that might help

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Decepticaons

Sep 1, 2011
Byron Center
Thanks all, my biggest issue I'd with the meter reading wrong, but I'll check out the better battery life thread, I can always use an improvement!

theking_13

Dec 20, 2011
Florida
Try downloading "Battery Calibration" from the Market. When your battery reaches the max charge that you see possible, calibrate it, and reset your phone. Always works for me.

rblancrt

Dec 21, 2010
Battery works fine?

So no problems with this battery? I saw an 1800 but this might be better if it works and fits ok.

thedarb

Dec 28, 2010
In the picture on the link you provided, that battery looks like it has four contacts, not like the Vibrant's three.

Some other pics I found on google images show that might be the case, too.

I am not holding out much hope that this battery will work for you. But if it does, please follow up and let us know.

CravenSouls

Jan 17, 2012
i use an app called ZDbox. it will tell you the temp and status of your battery along with other goodies. its free and worth a look.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

AJ06

May 2, 2011
Did it work?? I need to get the 1800 milli-Amp battery. Right now I'm doing the 2 battery swap deal, which isn't too bad

Decepticaons

Sep 1, 2011
Byron Center
Damn thing still hasn't showed up, it's making me mad. It's from Canada and I live in mi. Praying it comes today.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This has probably been asked a million times but I have searched for an hour and cant seem to find exactly what I am looking for. I reset my battery stats because my battery life has been horrible the last week. My phone now says fully charged but the meter only shows 92. Should I let it die completely and recharge completely and then it will be fixed or will it just do the same thing? I am on ICS passion 10.6 if that makes a differnece. Ill be getting a slim 220o mah battery next week but this is still annoying me. I work 10+ hours a day and text my wife a lot and im only getting 13 hrs on the battery. About 100 texts, 30 min of web and I get auto updates via craigslist notification. GPS and wi-fi are off and my sync settings are for 1 time per day. Thanks all!
    Just post a message and then hit the More button, Upload from Gallery (assuming you have the pix there), It'll upload and at the bottom you can hit inline to put as part of the post or just leave it and it will be on the bottom of the post.

This is how it is done on the premium app and I presume it is the same for the regular one too.
    Can you elaborate a little bit more on this please? Was messing around with it this weekend and think that is the problem with mine. Need to make sure before I send it back but if I "shave" it down, then clearly it can't be returned.

It doesn't sound that bad, for shaving means only a little bit of pressure with a screw driver and i was good to go. The point the battery actually fits the phone well, only the 3 copper strips were about like 0.5mm missed, so maybe u can fit it in place adding some tissue paper to fill the gap, so it won't mess up the maintenance.

You have been thanked , great thread and placed into the Kernel Bible, listed under the Reference Library Link in the Sig. This should be listed as a sticky!