[Q] Camera problem after Sony album update.

Search This thread

migidid

Mar 30, 2010
Espoo
Hi !

Sony Album app updated recently (to 6.0.A.0.26 i think) and after that my camera has been jamming after taking picture... it starts up fresh, everything works but when i take a pic it takes it normally but when its supposed to save it to album (minimize the screen to down in the box) it gets stuck... nothing happens i cant do anything. it resets when i lock my phone and open it again but the pic is missing. normally i save all to sd but it got stuck all the time, now its saving it to internal and it gets stuck randomly like once in 10 pics...

anyone else have same problems and if do, is there a fix or will we wait for next update?!

Ben Ling

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi !

Sony Album app updated recently (to 6.0.A.0.26 i think) and after that my camera has been jamming after taking picture... it starts up fresh, everything works but when i take a pic it takes it normally but when its supposed to save it to album (minimize the screen to down in the box) it gets stuck... nothing happens i cant do anything. it resets when i lock my phone and open it again but the pic is missing. normally i save all to sd but it got stuck all the time, now its saving it to internal and it gets stuck randomly like once in 10 pics...

anyone else have same problems and if do, is there a fix or will we wait for next update?!

try to clear data of the Camera & Camera common app & Album

Reactions: migidid

dontbelive

Jul 12, 2011
Herne
www.facebook.com
Better boot in safe mode, press power button and long hold power off it will ask if u wanna boot into safe mode,, then let it do wait till it boots then restart normally

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi !

try to clear data of the Camera & Camera common app & Album