Hacker on palringo

Did you get hacked?

• Total voters
Search This thread
some idiot at Palringo hacked my IM accounts.....all people who have been hacked, please contact me, so we can try to bring this company down!

195.97.243.239 is the ip address that i tracked down as the hacker, and the first company that shows up on this ip address is

IP address: 195.97.243.239
IP country: United Kingdom
IP Address state: Middlesbrough
IP Address city: Middlesbrough
IP latitude: 54.5728
IP longitude: -1.1628
ISP: Onyx Internet Ltd
Organization: Palringo

BEWARE ALL ANDROID USERS - NEVER EEEEVER USE PALRINGO

- if you got hacked - send my a pm at my youtube account - sleepyboyproduction

(i can't really put my email out.....its too dangerous atm)

What makes you think it was someone at palringo that did it?

nikko1000

Apr 25, 2010
more detailed explanation

Let me make this more clear for you.... I recently downloaded the palringo app....that comes from palringo....I got a message from my server that says an ip address in the UK has been searching through my accounts. So I tracked them down, and it went straight to palringo. The application stole my account info

Reactions: asal.aa

Brut.all

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2009
@nikko1000
Actually your explanation isn't very clear.

I got a message from my server

What server? How did you get this message?

an ip address in the UK has been searching through my accounts.

"searching through my accounts"? What does this mean? And what accounts: accounts of IMs that you have connected to your Palringo account?

The application stole my account info

What account?

nikko1000

Apr 25, 2010
@nikko1000
Actually your explanation isn't very clear.

What server? How did you get this message?

"searching through my accounts"? What does this mean? And what accounts: accounts of IMs that you have connected to your Palringo account?

What account?

- ok maybe you don't get this...

1. I downloaded palringo on my android phone
2. I got a message saying that i can't log in on the app
3. I went online, and i got a message from my email, saying that there is suspicious activity on several accounts, coming from 1 ip address
4. I looked up the IP address, it went straight to palringo
5. I posted this up, and complained multiple times, and looked up other people having the same problem.

- ok maybe you don't get this...

1. I downloaded palringo on my android phone
2. I got a message saying that i can't log in on the app
3. I went online, and i got a message from my email, saying that there is suspicious activity on several accounts, coming from 1 ip address
4. I looked up the IP address, it went straight to palringo
5. I posted this up, and complained multiple times, and looked up other people having the same problem.

So what happens when you try to log into palringo via there desktop app?

You said you were able to check your email - so does this mean your IM accounts that palringo uses are still working?

Brut.all

Jul 27, 2009
You didn't answer most of my questions, but nevermind...

Why is it so weird and suspicious to you, that there were connections from Palringo IP, if this is exactly what Palringo should do?

nikko1000

Apr 25, 2010
You didn't answer most of my questions, but nevermind...

Why is it so weird and suspicious to you, that there were connections from Palringo IP, if this is exactly what Palringo should do?

you're still not getting this - they showed that they logged in with their ip address, and changed information on mine, without permission, obviously meaning that they logged in, with the info that was given to them

nikko1000

Apr 25, 2010
they showed obvious proof that they were trying to change my password, so i had to recover it through my cellphone

Brut.all

Jul 27, 2009
you're still not getting this - they showed that they logged in with their ip address, and changed information on mine, without permission, obviously meaning that they logged in, with the info that was given to them

Yeah, but this is how Palringo works - it connects to services from Palringo servers. So if e.g. someone guessed your Palringo password, then he got access to all your connected accounts and all connections were from Palringo IP.

I mean: that may not be a guy from Palringo, but anyone who got access to your Palringo account.

nikko1000

Apr 25, 2010
this is not a random person, my password is practically un-guessable.... its a 20 letter code.... example : XAO352Fs3934HOe93kdj..... and who would have access to my account? i don't share my password, or my cellphone

unable to log into my account, with my password.....

1. WHICH Account? Do you mean just your palringo account, or all the IM accounts you are using with it?

Here is my guess of what's happened.
You installed Palringo on your Android device, started up and everything looks normal.

Now ONE (or maybe more?) or your IM accounts is indicating there was some weird activity.

You went to whatever IM account and noticed a bunch of connections from the palringo servers. (This is OK and actually not a problem - as that's how the palringo service works)

Thus - your handheld is probably logging you out and logging you in again over and over - which causes your IM service to think there is a problem when there is not. Either your 3G is going off or your wifi is going off - prolly when you put your phone in standby.

nikko1000

Apr 25, 2010
1. WHICH Account? Do you mean just your palringo account, or all the IM accounts you are using with it?

Here is my guess of what's happened.
You installed Palringo on your Android device, started up and everything looks normal.

Now ONE (or maybe more?) or your IM accounts is indicating there was some weird activity.

You went to whatever IM account and noticed a bunch of connections from the palringo servers. (This is OK and actually not a problem - as that's how the palringo service works)

Thus - your handheld is probably logging you out and logging you in again over and over - which causes your IM service to think there is a problem when there is not. Either your 3G is going off or your wifi is going off - prolly when you put your phone in standby.

that is probably what happened.... but how do you explain the fact that my password was changed on facebook, and gmail?

that is probably what happened.... but how do you explain the fact that my password was changed on facebook, and gmail?

Good question. It *does* sound like you hacked somehow - but I seriously doubt that anyone at palringo had anything to do with it.

Either someone got your palringo username/password and then changed your passwords to gmail and facebook via that (if you even can) - or you were hacked some other way.

I would take a close look at your home computer (or any other machines you've used lately) and make sure you have no virus / trogans / mailware etc on those because odds are that's actually where the hack happened.

Have you had any luck recovering your facebook and gmail accounts? What a bummer I know how bad that sucks.

bennettm89

Aug 10, 2010
So, IP addresses usually point to ISP s... How did you track and identify this organization or individual?

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    more detailed explanation

Let me make this more clear for you.... I recently downloaded the palringo app....that comes from palringo....I got a message from my server that says an ip address in the UK has been searching through my accounts. So I tracked them down, and it went straight to palringo. The application stole my account info