Titanium backup??????

Search This thread

Southern_mind

Mar 22, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Hey guys I got titanium to find my backups but when it restores them it won't restore the data. I came from a thunderbolt is there a way to get it to restore my app data??????

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Tivo7

Sep 12, 2011
SystemUI.apk
Hey guys I got titanium to find my backups but when it restores them it won't restore the data. I came from a thunderbolt is there a way to get it to restore my app data??????

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

If you made the backups on the thunderbolt and you're trying to restore them to the bionic, that probably won't work too well. For some apps, when you install them from the market, they read your device and install the version of the app that's compatible with your device. So you're trying to install a Tbolt app on a Bionic *facepalm*

There can't be THAT many app that you ABSOLUTELY need the backups for. Just install them again through the android market. If for some reason you NEED the backups, you could try to install the apk manually through ADB.

Bfitz26

Jun 3, 2011
layton
also another method would be open titanium menu butoon batch mode will allow you to restove them one at a time and do app only no data my best bet for you situation..