[Feature Request] Haptic Response Duration

Search This thread

mattdm

Dec 31, 2011
I would love the ability to set the minimum haptic response duration system-wide. This is not necessary for every device, but it is critical for the S4 Mini due to the sub-par vibration motor included. SlimKat already has this feature in Sound Settings, so I can't use any other ROM currently.

mattdm

Dec 31, 2011
The PA thread in the S4 Mini forum has an [Official] tag on it. Are they not supposed to have that?

Pirateghost

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 24, 2010
androidninjas.com
The PA thread in the S4 Mini forum has an [Official] tag on it. Are they not supposed to have that?

There is no official support outside of nexus devices. What we have is a legacy branch that is maintained and handled by some PA members and device maintainers. Who is stating it is 'official'? All legacy devices use CM base/device trees. This is what separates official from other devices, as those other devices can experience a lot of bugs official devices will never see.

**EDIT**
I just looked up the s4 mini build you are talking about. It is not supposed to state 'OFFICIAL', and ayysir doesnt know who he is.

Last edited:

mattdm

Dec 31, 2011
There is no official support outside of nexus devices. What we have is a legacy branch that is maintained and handled by some PA members and device maintainers. Who is stating it is 'official'? All legacy devices use CM base/device trees. This is what separates official from other devices, as those other devices can experience a lot of bugs official devices will never see.

**EDIT**
I just looked up the s4 mini build you are talking about. It is not supposed to state 'OFFICIAL', and ayysir doesnt know who he is.

Ha, I got someone in trouble. :p Thanks for your quick responses.