[10/2009] Rom W6.5 WWE Pharos M2D Mega

Search This thread

nikolaaaaa

Jan 26, 2008
Tihiti rom have little bug, when u send sms,rom send lots same sms. Can you fix that?

I fix problem,hard reset and now rom work fine. Problem is sms threader.

Last edited:

jale

Problem:
I charged my phone all yesterday evening (probably around 5-6 hours). So the battery was 100%.
5 minutes later I cheched my phone: 31% battery
1 minute later: 9% battery
It stayed on 9% a while, and descended from 9 in the normal way. Ran out of battery this morning, and the phone shut down.

Before I put the phone in the charger yesterday evening , it was at 9%. So it seems that it thinks that it charged, but no current was add to the battery. So when i pull it out from the charger, it thinks that the battery is 100%, but is only in fact 9%.

Maybe my battery is failing. Never had this problem before.

The phone is ON now, and in the charger. Will update post.

Charging by USB from computer.

EDIT1: about the ROM: Really nice! Like it very much! Fast and somewhat stable :p

EDIT2:
Phone was charged 91% a couple of hours ago, disconnected the phone. Its still on 91%, so I think the problem is gone... Probably a user error the first time :eek:

EDIT3: After charging the phone to 91% (as mentioned before), it stayed on 91% for an abnormal long time. I rebooted the phone, and after the reboot, I had 96% battery...

Last edited:

Bitter_Sugar

Apr 21, 2009
TouchFLO 3D issue!

I tried to install TouchFLO 3D [ HTC_Manila.cab ] and selected it in Today.
But after reset it flashed on the screen as "Tap here to start TouchFLO 3D ..." :confused:

But after taping it hangs the phone sometimes or the application does not respond and must be reset. :eek:

Does the Pharos not support TouchFLO 3D or have i tried wrong TouchFLO 3D version.:(

Is it the Dimond which has got the power to use this app? Does the pharos capable of running TouchFLO 3D?

Coincidently even i faced the Battery issue as mentioned above after recharging to 100% and after disconnecting the battery came down to 87%

Last edited:

navalynt

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 12, 2009
Anchorage, AK
www.mikeandjessee.com
Will this work on the Pharos Traveler 127? I've noticed in looking for ROM updates, specifically WM6.5, I keep finding references to Pharos in general but no specific model numbers as I understand them.

rollinroll

Aug 24, 2008
Thanks for this! I have been using this for 2 days now and haven't got any problem at all so far. It's also pretty fast. Boots up fast and was faster than my old rom which was Poldo v12.

Last edited:

juustjuust

May 11, 2009
I'm running this ROM now.. i like it :) No problems so far! Only thing is, that my hotmail settings fail, i think it's a hotmail problem..

I'll report problems in a few days!

erickwill

Nov 30, 2008
Pharos 117

Hello everybody!
I am novice in pharos device :)
Anyone knows if this rom is compatible with Pharos 117?

Thx
Erick

juustjuust

May 11, 2009
The windows live update works fine! I installed the dutch version without messenger, so this one's a lot better :D

Thanx for the work!

powerarmour

May 18, 2009
This rom works great for me so far, and surely the best one yet. The memory usage seems slightly lower than any of the 6.1 roms I've tried, and I really like the newer windows menu which is superb when you get used to it.

Only real negative issue is that the bootup from cold is very slow, but because like most users I assume I rarely turn it off it's not a major problem.

I can't see myself going back to a 6.1 rom now, 6.5 is so much nicer... :)

Last edited:

arliejoseph

Sep 25, 2006
USB to PC

everything works fine with me also...except for the USB to PC whenever you set it pop up screen will come with this message...:This feature needs a memory card in your device. Please insert first before using this feature."

zhoung

Sep 18, 2008
hi...
i need help..
Problem..... After i Up rom and restart. Rom it show
" MortScript V 4.3b5
.mscr and .mortrun Extensions Rejistered Please Run any .mscr/ .mortrun File or read the manual." what is mean?? what shall i do. pls help me.

zhoung

Sep 18, 2008
hi...
i need help..
Problem..... After i Up rom and restart. Rom it show
" MortScript V 4.3b5
.mscr and .mortrun Extensions Rejistered Please Run any .mscr/ .mortrun File or read the manual." what is mean?? what shall i do. pls help me.

o.k. i have answer From web pdamobiz. I delete MortScript in Window/startup

and restart. end. rom not show msg again.:)

juustjuust

May 11, 2009
I'm going back to 6.1. The battery drains.. i need recharge every day, while my battery isn't weak.

I randomly don't get notifications when i get new mails, so i don't really trust my phone anymore!

For the rest.. the rom runned smooth, but my mail is very important for me :)