[Video Guide] Razr, Razr Maxx, and Bionic to Page Plus Tutorial Updated 7-26-2013

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK here is the full guide on how to get your Razr fully flashed to Page Plus Cellular.
    I'm assuming you know how to get your shared secrets using a donor phone. I will not touch the topic of using a donor phone to get your shared secrets.
    If you don;t know how then google it. This guide will show you how to get full 3g, talk, text and mms.
    The thanks button is to the left and so is the donate button. This guide took time to make. Enjoy! If you have any question leave a comment.

did all the steps got talk and text but the strange part is not data which i would think was a problem with the phone or i missed a step or something like that but when i connect to wifi it shows a 3g icon. I am totally lost

Dial*#*#4636#*#* go to phone information then scroll down to network type and make sure it's set to CDMA(auto prl) if it is then set it to CDMA only. Hit turn off radio then turn it back in and wait to see if days kicks in.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    OP updated with full 3G video. Please read the op!