Unlock bootloader without wiping data?

Search This thread

underd0g

Try not to wipe cache and user data when flashing through Flashtool.
If you can't boot to system without wiping userdata, the best way is backup via Titanium Backup before unlocking bootloader.
If I'm not wrong, Internal SD wouldn't get wiped, only /data partition. But it's better to take backup of your Internal SD first.

Reactions: amnher

amnher

Try not to wipe cache and user data when flashing through Flashtool.
If you can't boot to system without wiping userdata, the best way is backup via Titanium Backup before unlocking bootloader.
If I'm not wrong, Internal SD wouldn't get wiped, only /data partition. But it's better to take backup of your Internal SD first.

Yeah internal sd will not be affected but my concern is the data,

Sent from my C2105 using xda app-developers app

underd0g

Last edited:
Reactions: amnher

amnher

Last edited:

underd0g

Well ill just backup my updated system and data apps with Titanium. But when I restore it, all gets force close(gmail, google play services, etc...)

Ahh I see..
For system app backup, you need to restore it manually one by one, don't use batch action.
FC is normal for restoring system app, but after reboot, FC is gone.

If you want to move updated app from /data to /system partition.
You can use Batch action "Integrate update of system apps into ROM"
Again, it's normal if FC happen, just reboot your phone after finished integrating the update. :)

amnher

Ahh I see..
For system app backup, you need to restore it manually one by one, don't use batch action.
FC is normal for restoring system app, but after reboot, FC is gone.

If you want to move updated app from /data to /system partition.
You can use Batch action "Integrate update of system apps into ROM"
Again, it's normal if FC happen, just reboot your phone after finished integrating the update. :)

but problem is still there. I reflashed again and I just restored data apps... I already tried wiping cache and dalvik and reboot but FC still there... Im not planning to move to updated app

Top Liked Posts