Need some help please. Phone keeps rebooting.

Search This thread

jayjam99

Jan 28, 2011
Lima, OH
I just got my replacement M8 today.
Went in and rooted it. All went fine. (At least i think it did)
Then installed SU.
Installed CT TWRP version 2.7.1.0 from here
Thats when everything went bad. (By no means am i saying CT's TWRP did something to my phone!)
I am now stuck in a vicious boot loop.
My M8 will boot up to the OS, sit there for a few minutes and then reboot. Over and over.......
I tried downgrading the TWRP version to 2.7.0.8 thinking maybe i had a bad flash. That didnt help at all.
So right now I am rooted with stock ROM and Captains TWRP version 2.7.0.8 stuck in a loop.
Anyone have any idea what is going on here?
ive been doing this for quite a while and by no means am i a N00b. Just dont understand what happened.

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
Then installed SU.
Thats when everything went bad. (By no means am i saying CT's TWRP did something to my phone!)
My M8 will boot up to the OS, sit there for a few minutes and then reboot. Over and over.......
I tried downgrading the TWRP version to 2.7.0.8 thinking maybe i had a bad flash. That didnt help at all.
So right now I am rooted with stock ROM and Captains TWRP version 2.7.0.8 stuck in a loop.
ive been doing this for quite a while and by no means am i a N00b. Just dont understand what happened.
Did you S-OFF?

Did you flash SuperSU?

Reactions: jayjam99

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Then installed SU.
    Did you S-OFF?

Did you flash SuperSU?
    I did not soff yet. Cant keep the phone up long enough to try to get firewater ran. :(
    I did flash SU.
    Which version of SuperSU?

You could also try TWRP version 2.7.0.7 from my thread. That seems to be the "magical" version.
    Version 1.94
    Ok, ill give 2.7.0.7 a shot now and let you know.
    Thanks for the help CT!
    That's an old version of SuperSU. Try updating to the latest.