[Rom] IceSense 4.0A FirstBaseBeta SimplyEdition [5/20/2012]

Search This thread

minhduc44

Dec 8, 2010
i'd like to report another bug in case you didnt know. when you go to contact and click on phonebook, it force closes everytime.

Attachments

• 2012-07-13.jpg
    2012-07-13.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 996

fraser_arms

Mar 31, 2006
Hi, just installed this Rom and I think it's great. The strange thing I found is that after installing this Rom my Mac address for the phone changed, I've never had this happen before, does anyone have any idea about this? I also found that there is no sound, I've tried to reinstall the rom numerous times but no luck.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

Last edited:

Otreblada

Dec 20, 2007
yeah i sent you one because it keeps doing the same, people dont hear me during phonecalls. its a shame because this is the best sense 4 rom that ive tried so far

Are you using Desire HD or Inspire? If on inspire have you tried audio fix mod?. It could also be related to kernel.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

NoarSausage

Jul 25, 2010
Hi, this is my favorite ICS rom. That'd be great if you could include new kernel with working camera.

Cheers

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3EZVaW.png

Hi this is Rabim from TeamIceSense, because of many requests I have reopended the the first base again and will continue at 1.3 again .
    Please dont forget to hit the THANKS button.

Download: http://d-h.st/tUM
    Mirror(s):
    Simply Full wipe recommended
    Please dont mirrow without promission!!!!

Test Mod Pack Download http://q.gs/18qMw V1.8.4b Kepp in mind this is a test so dont spam
    Use Quickboot
    Screenshot_2012-04-11-22-30-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-04-11-22-30-14.jpg

Features:
    -Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
    -Sense 4 Lite
    -25gb Dropbox storage free
    -LIGHTNING Fast

All Credits Go To:
    - Quinny899
    - Virtuous Team
    - Lord Clockan
    - Team ICESense
    -zfr3ak for helping fix rotation AND his boot.img

What works:
    -Phone
    -Sms (Test MMS)
    -Data (2G/3G/4G)
    -Superuser
    -Wifi
    -GPS
    -Rotation
    -Full audio (With Beats)
    -Mic in apps
    -SD Mount (Out of Box)
    -Bluetooth
    -HW Acceleration
    -Livewallpaper
    -Full Sense Recent Apps (Thanks to hanks nitsuj17 )
    -Full Sense 4 exept Rosie

What DOESN'T work:
    -Camera
    -WiFi Hotspot
    -Other

Attention first boot can take up to 5 minutes!

Code:
     Changelog
    [U]Simply[/U]Full wipe
    -Added Fullsense Recent Apps
    -Updated Build.prop
    -LockScreen is full Sense
    -Clean up a little
    -deleted SuperSU, added SuperUser - now full permission
    -Bluetooth fixed thanks to Blackout

[U]2.1A The Voice[/U] Full Wip Please!
    -Added QuickSettings at Carrier icon
    -S Voice from Galaxy SIII (!!!Buggy!!!)
    -Temple Run Fixed
    -FriendStream Fixed 
    -Added System TweakZV6 - Thanks to St@Matis
    -Added New Widgets and Skins from Htc hub
    -Fixed Ringtone bug
    -Battery Percentage is back from old version

[U]IceSenseA2.0[/U]
    -Reversed to old Rosie
    -Fixed WeatherLiveWallpapers
    -Added Dolby Surround
    -Otherthing
    -Get your bugspray ready

[U]IceSenseH1.8.4[/U]
    -Improved Boot
    -Added New Rosie
    -New 3D Widgets
    -Modpack got new look
    -Enabled USB Debugging
    -Added Beats into regular Settings
    -Full Weather Animation
    -New Bugs :eek:

[U]IceSenseV1.8.2[/U]
    -New boot animation
    -Edited for more Beats Audio effect
    -No third party usb app needed any more
    -Speeded up reboot

[U]IceSenseV1.8[[/U]
    -Added lyapotas volume media control and advanced power menu
    -Optimized wifi for awesome range
    -Using Beater 2 V1.7 For OC/UV
    -Added Xda-tapatalk as standart (The free one)
    -Removed quick boot

[U]IceSenseV1.6[/U]
    -Working Beats
    -Livewallpapers work
    -OverCLocking and undervolting works
    -Quicksettings app added
    -Change of bootanimation
    -Mic works in apps now too

[U]IceSense 1.3[/U]
    Initial
    Collecting here n there, putting own bootanimation/downanimation, anyone can cook room. I don't see any difference with prox... Build. if any Rom with same base solves any problem then this room updates. It's good to come new developers but bad to come copy paste developers. Same base, same team, same changelog but different name, I am not happy with this. Hope you guys come up like real developers.

Your not happy? Are you serious? Is XDA here to make you happy?
    Quite frankly I'm disgusted by the attitude you've displayed, when you have yet to give anything back to the XDA community.

Not to put this Rom down or say anything bad but what is the aim for this Rom? What are you going to change ? Seems a lot of proxuser original Rom is being copy and pasted with different names. This is the first ruu released for the one v and your going to work on its base? Will gladly give it a whirl if its anydifferent from the 3 I've tryed.

The aim? Surely the developer here wants to learn to develop. That should be clear as day. Developers merely share their work here, the do not develop for you. I'm so happy that you will give it a whirl if its different. Thanks for that.

Fact is, this could have been posted in team sense existing thread. There is no need to clutter dev section and it makes it harder for you guys to keep track of people reporting REAL issues.

Writing crap about how this rom is the same as proxuser's or whatever does NOT help development of this rom at all. No one cares about your opinion on astronauts in tights. If you think it's kanged, use REPORT button. Kinda like I did ;-)

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA

There is no clutter here, if a user decides he/she is going to try something on their own and separate from a team then they have every right to.
    I agree with your second point. And there is no kang here, Rabim has the full permission from HTC_Phone.

Sigh another release with Sense 4 Lite?.. Maybe it's a little different but for me it's nonsense to release it. Improve camera, then release imho.

Sigh? Why are you sighing? Do you have Full Sense 4?

I hope the devs take this as a final straw and stop making Roms. So many people that feel they deserve everything and owe nothing. If you guys want a Rom with working camera, get off your lazy asses and make one yourself. I can't believe these devs put up with this me first mentality. Supposed to be a community.

If a mod deletes this post, fine, but I had to throw my two cents in.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

Why would I delete something that is so true? You have put in words what I was thinking. The users here are driving away the true core of XDA, the developers.

I've got an important question, do we need about 4-5 similar roms?

I got a question, does XDA need 4+ million users?

I got a better question: Is anybody MAKING u flash anything?? So why does it matter if there are 5 different ROMS that u THINK are the same because u don't have enough sense to read & figure out what the differences really are? It doesn't matter. Just don't flash it since u think u got it all figured out already. Take ur unhelpful, unimportant opinion & go back to a Gingerbread ROM or start doing something, anything yourself.

P.S. I accidentally pressed your "thanks" button. Looks like u need all the help u can get that area. And hey, now someone might think u actually contributed something to the community besides negativity. Your welcome. :')

Well said.

Now, I hate to repeat myself over and over. User are entitled to nothing. Absolutely nothing.
    The very fact that the dev's choose to share something with you, means your getting something. Stop being so ungrateful about that fact.

If you want more, contact HTC. You know the company you gave money (directly or indirectly) when you got your phone. Because they are the only ones who should be obligated to provide something.

Any further outbursts of negative comments or posts to the very core of XDA, the developers, will be met with the harshest of consequences.
    Collecting here n there, putting own bootanimation/downanimation, anyone can cook room. I don't see any difference with prox... Build. if any Rom with same base solves any problem then this room updates. It's good to come new developers but bad to come copy paste developers. Same base, same team, same changelog but different name, I am not happy with this. Hope you guys come up like real developers.

Hmm... Looking through your posts, I can clearly see all the hard work that you have put forth into developing. Thats right, none. Developing DOES involve copying and pasting files between WORKING ROMs, and the ones that have been cooked themselves. How else do you think Myself, and any other dev cook a ROM? Do you think we build EVERY single lib, framework, egl, etc from scratch? No. We don't. We have to take those files from a working ROM, made for OUR device, and put it into the NEW ROM, so the the NEW ROM will function properly.

I am NOT copying Proxuser's ROM with the work of ICESense. Both him and myself use the SAME RUU for our ROMs, therefore the changelog WILL be extremely similar.

Also, to the point of this thread. Rabim is a member of MY team. The ICESense team. What he has here is a version of OUR ROM, using a base that we no longer use. Since he, and myself, have had requests to revert to the old base, he is going to continue the old base in THIS forum, rather than in MY forum where I have continued on with the new RUU from HTC.

Developing takes a lot of hard work, patience, time, and effort. Its not just copying and pasting. I spent WEEKS before ICESense was released into the public just trying to get the darn thing booting. Don't believe me? Check the first few pages of the ICESense thread and you'll see. All the releases such as 0.0.3 DID NOT BOOT, but were merely built to test.

Walk a mile in my shoes, the ICESense Team shoes, and any other developer in this forum. Its a lot of work and effort that you simply do not understand.

With that being said, it will be quiet on my part. Its quite possible that the next few releases will be released within MY team, and not for public use. Why? because critics don't realize the effort I, and my team, put forth.
    Want me to solve this NOW? K. I will. THIS ROM right here is:

-Using an old base from MY TEAM's ROM
    -Being re-released into this thread, due to requests
    -It is MY work and the work of MY team
    -Rabim HAS MY PERMISSION to post an OLD issue of MY ROM in THIS THREAD.

I'm the head developer of ICESense. This ROM is using an old base that we no longer use in our development. Could it have been placed in MY thread? Probably, and thats probably where it will end up actually. But thats not the point. You guys think that Rabim took MY work and made it his own. He didn't. THIS IS ICESENSE.

The reason I stopped developing solely for personal use was because I felt the XDA community could benefit from Sense 4, and the work that I was able to contribute. But, in fact, all you guys want to do is moan and complain because things aren't good enough. Don't like it? Don't flash it. Simple. I'm going to tell you right now. Sense 4 is the last thing I will do for you guys here in DHD. You don't appreciate the work, so why give you guys MY time, and the time of MY team. I'm young. I'm 18, and I have a life to live. I spend a lot of my time here in the forums, for nothing.

I'll have 2.2 up at some point this week.