[DEV]Slider SL101 Compatibility Pack for TF101 ICS ROMS

Search This thread

saintnova

Feb 27, 2013
Yes the cm10 nightlies are working for your tablet but read first for the issues people are seeing if any. We are having issues with our sliders because for some reason jelly bean doesn't like our keyboard and our camera (works upside down) with no fix yet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Any update on a completely working Slider JB rom? Any info would be useful. I feel so abandoned by asus after spending so much on the slider.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

This is a compatibility package for the Asus EEE Pad Slider SL101. It should be flashed with CWM on top of an ICS ROM that is compatible with the TF101.

Confirmed working!

If it fails, don't panic. Just flash the ICS ROM you were using again. If this is your first custom ROM on the Slider you should be able to go back to stock.

Don't use this with Honeycomb ROMS. If this one works I'll create another one for Honeycomb but I think someone already made one.

It should work perfectly with CM 9 and AOKP.

NB: the official update zip on the Asus website for the TF101 is fully compatible with the SL101.

Changelog:
    v1.3: replaced updater binary
    v1.2: replaced corrupt zip
    v1.1: fixed updater script
    v1.0: initial release (based on V9.2.1.17)

Features
    Most of the TF101 ICS ROMS will work with the Slider without this but these files change some device specific settings:
    -sound should be better (both speaker & headphones)
    -battery life should be better
    -support for more keyboards
    indeed, please somebody make jb for sl101
    please make a jelly bean 4.2.1 patch
    I currently using revolver rom on my Slider, the only problem is MyNet application, always force close, any fix for that. thanks :)

I'm sorry but I'm not maintaining this anymore. If Asus decides our tablets won't get any further updates I'll create one last compatibility pack. But I'm not sure it'll be compatible with Jelly Bean or Key Lime Pie.
    I may not understand the purpose of this, but this package contains 100% the same files as ICS update for TF101. So what is "SL101" compatible here? Every ICS TF101 based ROM have already those files.

Or maybe it's only for CM?