[MOD] [PORT] Beats Audio for all Gingerbread Roms

Search This thread

Ai<3GG

Jan 13, 2012
Yup...thats possible. but I have my own rom ready to flash everyday (lol)

I have my own ROMs too. ahaha! I just don't want to place my SGY in download mode again just to replace system files.

Just backup your rom then try it. If you dont like it just restore.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

I'll try... I just don't want to use ROOT softwares just to backup my apps and software.

Ai<3GG

Jan 13, 2012
you don't need a rooted one to make a backup. our cwm at this moment is only a temporary one. its not install anything in our device.

but to backup apps would need Titanium Backup right..? And it needs to be on a rooted device for it to work properly..? Am I right..?

Can you teach me how to use CWM Recovery..?

Last edited:

kurotsugi

Feb 12, 2012
yogyakarta
you could make a complete backup of your current system, data, and all installed app by create a nandroid backup via cwm. first of all, you need a cwm installer *zip. you can download either cwm-madteam or cwm-skin1980. put that zip folder on your sdcard root then turn off your phone. do a 3 combo button to turn on your phone, in this way you'll enter recovery mode. choose install update then choose the cwm zip file. you'll enter cwm menu. choose backup and restore, choose create backup.

btw, titanium backup works in different way with cwm. it only create a backup of your data and your app. you'll need it if you install a custom rom and have to wipe /data. if you only use a stock rom you don't need it at all.

Reactions: Ai<3GG

Ai<3GG

Jan 13, 2012
you could make a complete backup of your current system, data, and all installed app by create a nandroid backup via cwm. first of all, you need a cwm installer *zip. you can download either cwm-madteam or cwm-skin1980. put that zip folder on your sdcard root then turn off your phone. do a 3 combo button to turn on your phone, in this way you'll enter recovery mode. choose install update then choose the cwm zip file. you'll enter cwm menu. choose backup and restore, choose create backup.

btw, titanium backup works in different way with cwm. it only create a backup of your data and your app. you'll need it if you install a custom rom and have to wipe /data. if you only use a stock rom you don't need it at all.

Will try it tonight... will check on improvements. :) Thanks for the help!

EDIT: Have tried flashing it through CWM Recovery, but sad to say, no noticeable improvements were made. All I have noticed is that the treble level is somehow increased, but to the point that it messes up some of the songs.

Last edited:

Droid_beginner_student

Apr 5, 2012
Jakarta
guys,after i flashing this,my music get weird..
when i play music,the music has freaking-grassing sound,like when you hear radio at a deep forest!
i hate if i must hear music like hearing radio.. :mad:

can anyone help me?
tell me how to remove this? (i've bad feeling that i must wipe data :mad: )

and for any devs,can anyone solve this?

thanks before :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i think you saw this thread in other devices forums, but they didnt work (not for me too), but today i find one that works ! its moded for LG optimus one but my droid flashed it without any problem, here is the link:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17062920/flash_Beats CM7LGO1.zip

simply flash it throught recovery and youre done.

im not responsible for any damage to yout phone, use it on own risk, if it helps you press thanks !

im using Creed's rom v2, sorry for my english
    great it works improve sound..:)

another one, have fun, press thanks xDD
    whats beats audio? any description? and does it really2x work?

sorry but original thread haved dissmised (maybe only moved)

here is the post from main portal :

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/beats-audio-now-available-on-any-gingerbread-rom/
    Thanks. It works. Sound is clearer and louder. :D

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium