[Mega Collection] Simplistic Framework Batteries for v3.5.1

Search This thread

Census Taker

Jun 7, 2008
Chinnor
How can i apply the clock?

i have installed apk, but clock don´t change. thanks

You need to open the Simplistic Control App and scroll down to the battery section.

Tap on this and in the screen that opens, tap on Main Battery View and then on the custom battery option at the bottom of the menu.

Then, when that closes tap on custom battery chooser to get the list of the ones available and tap on which ever one you want. It should then appear.

It;s a lot less complicated than it seems from these instructions!

Jul 24, 2007
Valencia
You need to open the Simplistic Control App and scroll down to the battery section.

Tap on this and in the screen that opens, tap on Main Battery View and then on the custom battery option at the bottom of the menu.

Then, when that closes tap on custom battery chooser to get the list of the ones available and tap on which ever one you want. It should then appear.

It;s a lot less complicated than it seems from these instructions!

Thanks, i have phoenix rom with simplistic theme and i have the control app but when i update the clocks don't appear in the list. I think it' s incompatible with the rom

PapaWangsta

Mar 6, 2011
This would be nice too

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dg.widgets.gaugebattery&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImRnLndpZGdldHMuZ2F1Z2ViYXR0ZXJ5Il0.

X5wlBRocZUD3lRtAlCPyPXWVi_mJm26zOXvDwMZAu2BxKM8XX3rT8J9GXbJ2o2A0KYU=w705

Last edited:

Census Taker

Jun 7, 2008
Chinnor
Thanks, i have phoenix rom with simplistic theme and i have the control app but when i update the clocks don't appear in the list. I think it' s incompatible with the rom

Can I confirm with you we are talking about the same thing here. I have assumed that you mean the clock style battery icon like Gas or Castaway as this is the batteries thread. Am I right in this? If you mean the 'time' clock, I don't think Simplistic lets you change that beyond the relatively limited options we have at the moment. It would be great if we can though.

According to posts in the main Simplistic thread Phoenix is working fine. It may be worth posting your question in that thread, making it clear you've already tired here so you don't get sent back, and ask if the other Phoenix users are having this issue. One of them may be able to confirm if it does work and if so, what needs to be changed. In case you don't have it book marked:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2029712

It is worth including which version of the ROM you are using and whether it is the odexed or deodexed version to.

mikee05

Feb 6, 2011
Can I confirm with you we are talking about the same thing here. I have assumed that you mean the clock style battery icon like Gas or Castaway as this is the batteries thread. Am I right in this? If you mean the 'time' clock, I don't think Simplistic lets you change that beyond the relatively limited options we have at the moment. It would be great if we can though.

According to posts in the main Simplistic thread Phoenix is working fine. It may be worth posting your question in that thread, making it clear you've already tired here so you don't get sent back, and ask if the other Phoenix users are having this issue. One of them may be able to confirm if it does work and if so, what needs to be changed. In case you don't have it book marked:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2029712

It is worth including which version of the ROM you are using and whether it is the odexed or deodexed version to.

im using phoenix Simplistic rom and can change the battery icon using apk here.
and dont forget to donate to get simplistic control.

we can only change the clock position and color, not (or not yet) the model.

Moe5508

Jun 18, 2007
www.manicorp.com
Version 1 release

3484vvs.jpg

Seeing as no one seems to have taken the challenge to do this and share, here's a first pass version of this battery mod...the images/png files are originally found in KingDroid Dark Theme so hats off to him and his team. Please test and give feedback if this works for you.

Attachments

• signedBattery-Blue-Vertical-Smooth.apk
    400.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

KLPFL

Jul 25, 2009
3484vvs.jpg

Seeing as no one seems to have taken the challenge to do this and share, here's a first pass version of this battery mod...the images/png files are originally found in KingDroid Dark Theme so hats off to him and his team. Please test and give feedback if this works for you.

Do you have with value?

May the Force be with you!!!

Moe5508

Jun 18, 2007
www.manicorp.com
I think what he meant was to have the percentage within the battery bar itself, not the 'enable mini text' option. Great work! ...
Unfortunately nope. That'd be a whole different battery comprised new png files. This is still not perfect and needs the 1% increment png files which I'll work on in due course. I just wanted to put this out and get some initial feedback. So will see...maybe will end up doing the % on the battery itself but then I doubt it'll still retain its smart look like it is currently :)

2ebuaex.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: coolfire

coolfire

Aug 20, 2004
Singapore
Huawei Mate 30 Pro
Unfortunately nope. That'd be a whole different battery comprised new png files. This is still not perfect and needs the 1% increment png files which I'll work on in due course. I just wanted to put this out and get some initial feedback. So will see...maybe will end up doing the % on the battery itself but then I doubt it'll still retain its smart look like it is currently :)

2ebuaex.jpg

Looking forward to your update, mate! :D

Sent from my SGH-T889/SHV-E250S using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts