[Q] Tasker vars in ZW Themer

Search This thread

CopKiller76

Jan 16, 2014
Bornheim
Hi all,

i have crated a variable in Tasker but Themer Zooper cant read it. The normal Zooper Widget is showing the value of the variable.
Any ideas?

Greets

Last edited:

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
No one?

Adding another question, how can i reset the OnTap Action for a Zooper Themer Widget can't find this option.

Greets

Hi, could you provide us with some more information regarding the Tasker variable?

To answer your second question, there is no real 'reset' action as such. The Widget OnTap Action for both the entire widget as well as for individual modules start off with the default setting to open the Zooper Configuration. So to edit a widget you've just changed - hold down on the widget - configure. This will open up the editor, whereby you can set the main Widget OnTap Action or even the individual module as being default actions (Zooper Configuration).

CopKiller76

Jan 16, 2014
Bornheim
Hello ThemerSupport.
I have set a Profile for Whatsapp and added a Task with the Variable called WAPP. Now i have uninstalled Zooper widget and reinstalled Themer. No plugin for Zooper is present in Tasker anymore.
Greets

Sent from GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

ritalin

Sep 28, 2007
Tampa
plus.google.com
Hello ThemerSupport.
I have set a Profile for Whatsapp and added a Task with the Variable called WAPP. Now i have uninstalled Zooper widget and reinstalled Themer. No plugin for Zooper is present in Tasker anymore.
Greets

Hello,
I answered this the other day on G+.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+BillSurowiecki/posts/dnMQ1CuYpdY

The reason you are not seeing the 3rd party tasker variable in tasker is because Tasker support for Themer Zooper was mistakenly removed. Its been added back in our internal builds and there will likely be a patch update adding it back to the public build early next week.

CopKiller76

Jan 16, 2014
Bornheim
Ok then i will do a workaround with normal zooper widget. Thx for the advice.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello ThemerSupport.
    Greets

Hello,
    I answered this the other day on G+.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+BillSurowiecki/posts/dnMQ1CuYpdY

The reason you are not seeing the 3rd party tasker variable in tasker is because Tasker support for Themer Zooper was mistakenly removed. Its been added back in our internal builds and there will likely be a patch update adding it back to the public build early next week.