XT910 bricked help pls

Search This thread

lawrrtan

Nov 14, 2010
Guys , I just got a RAZR Xt910 from my friend. I tried flashing a new ROM though I think it was a bad error flash , I still rebooted the system. Then now its bricked. Cant access my clockworkmod recovery to restore the rom i backed up also. So I tried to so the fastboot process ? I tried to fix it through RSD and downloaded the the necessary XML file but it was an error just for first step. Is this still fixable ? I'm also low in battery. Can't charge the phone since it doesn't have a software or rom. Any help would be great. Been stuck two days :(

Last edited:

lawrrtan

Nov 14, 2010
first use factory cable to charge it... and then manually install OS using fastboot
hope it work :D
Do I have to charge it first ? Is that why it says can't program ? I has battery still.

Why can't I manually flash a ROM in recovery mode ? I can access the recovery mode just to flash a zip. But all the Roms that I flash is error ? E: signature failed ?

Nikorasu

Jan 2, 2010
Make sure it's the right rom. You can't flash XT912 roms on XT910. You also can't flash ICS on JB upgraded razrs.

reachking

Jan 7, 2012
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Motorola Factory cable

Guys , I just got a RAZR Xt910 from my friend. I tried flashing a new ROM though I think it was a bad error flash , I still rebooted the system. Then now its bricked. Cant access my clockworkmod recovery to restore the rom i backed up also. So I tried to so the fastboot process ? I tried to fix it through RSD and downloaded the the necessary XML file but it was an error just for first step. Is this still fixable ? I'm also low in battery. Can't charge the phone since it doesn't have a software or rom. Any help would be great. Been stuck two days :(

Hi,
You need a factory cable. It is not easy to solder but if you really want to you can! like me ;)
Just search my posts you will find out the thread about factory cable.
Good luck soldering and flashing your phone.
Happy new lunar year! :laugh: