The S5 Experience V1.5 [4.4.2] [Galaxy S5]

Search This thread

nemesisgx

Jul 3, 2013
USA.Ft wayne
Hows the Battery life on this one i had one like this one while ago and the battery was horrible but the Rom was superd not to bash the developer ..well just wondering hows it is..thnaks

alanmv567

Dec 28, 2010
Are there any mirrors for the latest version? The mega link doesn't seem to work very well for me....takes a very long time then it will error out.

LuRock

Jan 8, 2010
Does this rom have the S5 contacts app? With the pop up for incoming calls?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Jtrain88

Sep 27, 2012
Edgewood, Tx
What's up Jtrain? You rocking the G3? I still have the S5 that I got from you. I'm picking up the note 3 again today and probably gonna sell the S5.
I decided not to go with the G3 and wait on the note 4.

Yeah how ya been man? Yeah I went with the g3 for about a week. I just wasn't feeling it..I'm back to the s5 now. But I'll prolly pick up the note 4 for a little while.

pcguy101

Sep 4, 2014
I would like to thank the op for a great rom it sure helped with low signal at my house.a+++++

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jtrain88

Dean1650

Dec 11, 2012
Webster
Since many people are having issues with this ROM, I believe a mod should LOCK the thread and possibly put a warning on the front page to alert others that the developer of the ROM is no longer working on it and that they are taking a bigger risk by installing the ROM.

I second that suggestion. I wasted time for nothing.

Kid27085

Sep 27, 2015
i know this is an old thread however, i just want to say thanks to the OP and everybody who helped to contribute to this. In the span of 48 hours i have dwngraded, almost rooted, bricked, unbricked, rooted, flashed rom and i am just extremely comfortable and happy that i choose this ROM .. it is soo smooth and free from all the crap. Im still seeing a few FC's but i know that i need to keep reading this page and will find the fixes. Overall again, thanks to the community and again you have helped me in rooting/flashing another phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    9gerk1.png

Finally introducing "The Galaxy S5 Experience by Jtrain88". So far this is a mostly stock build with a few tweaks for performance and alot of Samsung Galaxy S5 apps built in. This is an initial release with big updates coming soon.

Features:
    Code:
    [COLOR="black"]Based off of leaked AT&T 4.4.2 build (Thanks Carl1961 for UrDroid Base)
    [COLOR="Black"]Rooted, Busybox, etc 
    [B][COLOR="red"]Tethering enabled[/COLOR][/B]
    Galaxy S5 UI
    Galaxy S5 Apps
    Galaxy S6 Bootanimation
    Galaxy S5 Sounds
    AT&T Debloated
    [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][B]More To Come![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Galaxy S5 Apps:
    Code:
    [COLOR="Black"]Accuweather
    Touchwiz Home
    Calculator
    Gear Fit Manager
    Gear Manager
    Pullup
    S Baro
    S Note
    S Health
    S Planner
    S Translator
    S Voice
    Samsung Apps
    Scrapbook
    Settings
    Story Album
    Videos
    WatchON[/COLOR]

Instructions:
    Code:
    Must be on rooted 4.4.2 with Safestrap Installed(There are plenty of threads on how to do so)
    Download Zip
    Place on root of sdcard
    Boot Into Safestrap, wipe, install
    Let it chill for a bit.
    Enjoy.

Super Awesome People who made a donation:
    Code:
    [CENTER]chrispyutec
    Anaarkey
    Jmahaffey
    Wuilly[/CENTER]

Changelog:
    Code:
    [COLOR="red"]v1.5:[/COLOR]
    [CENTER]-Added S-Health
    -Fixed "Set Wallpaper" from launcher
    -Fixed "Set Theme" from launcher
    -Fixed  app name cutoff on launcher
    -Fixed "Hide Apps"
    -Fixed App drawer folder issue
    -Fixed Wifi Tethering(Still gives network issue popup but click Ok and enjoy!)
    -Added S5 Concept Theme by Jayxiao71735[/CENTER]
    [CENTER][/CENTER]

XDA:DevDB Information
    The S5 Experience, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    Jtrain88
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Firmware Required: Must be rooted on 4.4.2 with SS

Version Information

Created 2014-04-12
    Last Updated 2014-08-20
    Well guy I have an almost full working port of the S5 Firmware. Its coming along amazingly! I would love to screens hot ultra power saving for you..but it doesn't let you to save power!!!???

Sent from my SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Who's excited about this pic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I cant get your mega link to download

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Well i guess theres no help for this thread... thanks anyways

Hey you guys know that not all devs sit on the computer constantly all day long you know somebody may be at work he did mention he can't get any screen shots until tonight so maybe he's at work man give the guy a break if it doesn't work just wait until it does work

NOTHING ruins the experience here, more than self-entitled people thinking that XDA and its developers are here to serve us round the clock, no exceptions! I've seen MANY a good developer leave completely, due to demands and unsatisfied members that don't even donate! Be patient, enjoy TESTING these roms out, and if you don't like one rom just yet, move on to another! Simple as that!

Keep this place a HAPPY place to test roms and development out, before you run all the good ones away!

#justmytwocents
    :good: