Polaris Office 5

Search This thread

rramey23

Jul 29, 2010
Anyone having issues with this app? Worked fine till this morning, but now it's stopping and giving the option to report it regardless what format I try to open. I cleared cache and data, wiped cache partition, nothing is fixing it.

Yes I know I can use other apps and I will be. I just happen to like hire this one was laid out and would like to continue to use it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Shebee

Mar 9, 2008
On some files when I try to open them through e.g. the browser download it won't work.
But when i use root explorer or the app itself it will work.

Shebee

Mar 9, 2008
Ya I've tried every way I can think of and get the problem every time.

Just to be clear, the app won't open the files (ie failed to open) or you can't find a way to actually try and open the file in the first place?

If it's the latter you need to clear defaults for that type, whatever app opens the files you need to clear defaults of that particular app in settings.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

rramey23

Jul 29, 2010
Just to be clear, the app won't open the files (ie failed to open) or you can't find a way to actually try and open the file in the first place?

If it's the latter you need to clear defaults for that type, whatever app opens the files you need to clear defaults of that particular app in settings.

Fails to open files. http://imgur.com/lIMfqPn

Last edited:

rramey23

Jul 29, 2010
Are you sure it's not the file to itself.

Yes, because it happens with multiple files. I can open them just fine after downloading Polaris Office from the Play Store. But I prefer the stock design. Plus it bothers me that a brand new phone has a failing sock app.