[MetaMorph] Post your Morphs

Search This thread

infamous1985

Dec 22, 2010
Chester
hey guys can i use these on my X10 mini? :cool:

Great work btw even if i cant - just i got the paid version of metamorph! haha - dont want to have wasted my money!

tsoms

Dec 18, 2010
does anyone know of some good battery themes? i'm getting a little bored of all the circle ones haha, I think a vertical one with % would be pretty cool. I would try to make it but im just a noob!

almony8

Dec 6, 2010
Google Pixel Fold
Please help

I downloaded the alien aqua theme for cyanogen and tried applying from metamorph. I get an error saying something about the theme control file. I'm running cyanogen mod 6.1.2. What am I doing wrong?

Raidenbeats

Jul 10, 2013
Are there any morphs compatible with all 4.0 android devices? I can't put CM on my phone and I still want a sick theme

kunainali

Feb 26, 2014
kitkat theme

hey can someone make kitkat theme working on metamoprh? I cannot find some exact kitkat like theme find full kitkat like menu status bar settings and stuff.!! so if someone could make me one?

joshdriod

Jan 6, 2020
Yup, that's pretty awesome isn't it.

I especially like the fact that you can just pick the subthemes from a morph that you like, no need to apply everything like you do when flashing a theme. Imagine making a collection of morphs you like on your SD card and just combining those into your own custom theme.

Whenever a new version of your ROM comes out or you switch ROMs everything is already on your SD and you just have to re-apply it. No need to wait for the themers to update or port their themes.
You are in control ;).
yes very correct it really worked great for me thanks for this https://www.stzgists.com/top-10-most-easy-sites-to-download-tv-series-in-2021/ article today. nice article by the way.

Top Liked Posts