[Q] baseband unknown,battery 999% and can't flash baseband via smart flash

Search This thread

wintersky

Apr 21, 2012
i'm using su660. I used cm9 cook rom, but I see it no stability, so I had to reflash stock rom. And from this time, i have some problems: baseband unknown,battery 999%,wifi error. I try to flash by smart flash,but just flash success file .bin, file .fls always says " error". I have tried on multiple computers,win7,xp sp3 but the same error occurred:
Trying to communicate with IFX modem, and then - timeout error.
I tried with nvflash but that situation still exists.
What can I do to fix it?

bactuong

Apr 7, 2010
i'm using su660. I used cm9 cook rom, but I see it no stability, so I had to reflash stock rom. And from this time, i have some problems: baseband unknown,battery 999%,wifi error. I try to flash by smart flash,but just flash success file .bin, file .fls always says " error". I have tried on multiple computers,win7,xp sp3 but the same error occurred:
Trying to communicate with IFX modem, and then - timeout error.
I tried with nvflash but that situation still exists.
What can I do to fix it?

What is The error? U can press volume - and power to flash, or volume - + and power.

wintersky

Apr 21, 2012
What is The error? U can press volume - and power to flash, or volume - + and power.
programme run this log
00:00..0 sec :download start...
oo:02.0 sec :rombinary download start
00:02.1 sec : psi ram writing start
00:02.1 sec :trying to communicate with ifx modem
00:22.1 sec :timeout error is occoured
00:22.1 sec :error!

I entered it as a smart flash by flash, I have flash file system .bin. Error occurs only on file .fls

D

Deleted member 4628108

I am having the same issues. I tried using smart flash tool and that is what caused the baseband loss in the first place (i was trying to flash original su660 rom) Is there something I did wrong?

hgfdsa24

Mar 6, 2011
I FIND SOMETHING. When you discharge your phone to ~15% everything back to normal and u can flash phone. When u charge it everythink breaks again. Now devs help. I charge phone to 21% and battery get 4180mV, im reboot phone and everything broken again. Battery status is unknow and baseband too. I change baseband to 0725 but it did not help. What we should do? Is the fault of the battery or firmware?

Last edited: