Smartband straps!

Search This thread

edge3uk

Dec 26, 2010
My large black band died a death at work, it sheared in half around wherever core lives... So i picked up a new set. In mine, there was a black, a blue and an orange band. Check out the orange! Very cool!!
uploadfromtaptalk1403196722916.jpg

Anyone else got any of the the other colours? How do they look?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Reactions: fabiooli

hidea

My large black band died a death at work, it sheared in half around wherever core lives... So i picked up a new set. In mine, there was a black, a blue and an orange band. Check out the orange! Very cool!!
View attachment 2807088

Where did you get them from? I have yet to see a spare band packs here in the Canadian stores.

edge3uk

Dec 26, 2010
Very.co.uk had some. Not sure if they'll ship that far. Do clove not stock them?

edge3uk

Dec 26, 2010
And only when the black breaks. The rubber around the core is so bloody thin! I managed with the small band for a week but it was too tight. I've now got three large bands but I shouldn't have had to pay 25 quid for them. The orange and blue bands make the problem slightly better lol. Got the blue on now, it does feel less techy if you get me. Looks good!

eric1214

Jul 13, 2012
Hong Kong
View attachment 2807088

My is 2014 world cup limit ver.

Sent from my SGP521 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1403581555939.jpg
    1403581555939.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 221

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    uploadfromtaptalk1403196722916.jpg

View attachment 2807088

Where did you get them from? I have yet to see a spare band packs here in the Canadian stores.
    Very.co.uk had some. Not sure if they'll ship that far. Do clove not stock them?

Damn, that looks really cool. Will definitely get a colored one if my black breaks.
    And only when the black breaks. The rubber around the core is so bloody thin! I managed with the small band for a week but it was too tight. I've now got three large bands but I shouldn't have had to pay 25 quid for them. The orange and blue bands make the problem slightly better lol. Got the blue on now, it does feel less techy if you get me. Looks good!