Stock ROM Firmware Download Links HERE

Which carrier do you mostly download stock firmware for?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Devhux

Mar 1, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
^Those aren't CWM-compatible, right? (it's been way too long since I've flashed stuff with ODIN, so I'm honestly not sure).

EDIT: Don't answer this......I should have read Post #1). These are ODIN files just compressed in a ZIP archive.

Last edited:

CYRAXDroid

Jun 9, 2011
so many things about unrooting/stock firmware so let get this right if I want to return to stock out of the box/un root I can use this stock firmware to return to stock and get the JB update through at&t

meanhacker

Aug 21, 2012
Added DLK4 links to the OP! Enjoy!

Seriously, you guys can't upload to a better host ?

I understand your frustration with Filehost. Most of the links in my post are uploaded by various users, actually, and not me. If you want to help instead, how about you suggest some good file hosts you would like to see in the future. :good:

so many things about unrooting/stock firmware so let get this right if I want to return to stock out of the box/un root I can use this stock firmware to return to stock and get the JB update through at&t

That is correct. If I understand correctly, you want to go back to stock firmware without any modifications. Also, no need to update because JellyBean is now officially out. In fact, it is available in my post for download.

Reactions: kangi26

CYRAXDroid

Jun 9, 2011

I understand your frustration with Filehost. Most of the links in my post are uploaded by various users, actually, and not me. If you want to help instead, how about you suggest some good file hosts you would like to see in the future. :good:

That is correct. If I understand correctly, you want to go back to stock firmware without any modifications. Also, no need to update because JellyBean is now officially out. In fact, it is available in my post for download.

Yes I was thinking about going back to stock out of the box..but was not sure which way to go cause I have seen a couple of different methods

SgS3 TheChive Mobile At&T

kairi_zeroblade

Feb 10, 2011

i thought it was DLK3??

AllTheWay

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 3, 2007
Folsom, California
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Galaxy s3 i747 at&t USA jelly bean when ?

You can do the official update through Samsung Kies if you like or Flash it via Odin.

Question to the OP or anybody else. I have a couple of people at my office that have SG3's and they all would like to update. Going through Kies it makes me download the update everytime I do it and simply put Kies really sucks to use. If I do the update via Odin, going from ICS to JB, would I still have to do a whipe or would it keep everything the way it is.

Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts