[Q] tablet UI for mega 6.3 i527 at&t or softkeys such as lg g2

Search This thread

alfredo969902

Feb 5, 2011
I am not unfamiliar with the xda and searching for answers but I have yet to find anything on what I would like to do. I have tried an array of apps and tweaks from "softkey enabler" to "wanam settings". where as I have had success in customizing a great deal of this awesome Mega. yet everytime I enable the soft keys or set to a different UI I get the "unfortanately systemui has stopped working. I understand the not being able to have a custom rom or recovery at this time. all I am asking if any one has a clue to what can be done or attempted just so I can enable softkeys or get the tablet UI working. thanks

Last edited:

dparrothead1

Mar 13, 2011
Florida
:DAll I know is, DON'T use the Phab7 Module......though I never would get out of f/c.....?

Sent from my SM-T310 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: captemo

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky
:DAll I know is, DON'T use the Phab7 Module......though I never would get out of f/c.....?

True DAT!!! I knew there was a way through Xposed and some system settings download. I remember there were 3 items to change the settings on that had to do with changing dpi to 220, but I am smart not too much sometimes and cant remember. Sorry, but maybe if you could come up with certain phrasing and run a search. There was a how to in the Note forums.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app

alfredo969902

Feb 5, 2011

I actually did use "phab7" but all I had to do was during the force closing navigate back through and disable. i have done that plenty of times with other attempts. but yet to no avail.

alfredo969902

Feb 5, 2011
True DAT!!! I knew there was a way through Xposed and some system settings download. I remember there were 3 items to change the settings on that had to do with changing dpi to 220, but I am smart not too much sometimes and cant remember. Sorry, but maybe if you could come up with certain phrasing and run a search. There was a how to in the Note forums.

I have reworded as much as I can (or as far as my intelligence will allow me) and have yet to uncover which settings need to be configured. I do understand that it maybe as simple as a quick tweak but I am a bit discouraged when venturing to deep. I am in no way a dev and would like to consider myself very slightly above a noob. I will continue my search. thanks for the replies and if i do stumble upon my answer. could I post my success here or just post where I found it.

Reactions: captemo

alfredo969902

Feb 5, 2011
As far as soft key go, why just not use PIE?

I have used "pie" before on my original note. and although i did like the concept "swiping" to bring it out is not particularly what I want on this Mega. I had used a custom rom that allowed me to switch my note from phone /tablet /phablet. and truely enjoyed the look of the "tablet" UI. so what i am looking for is to make my Mega look like my Note 10.1 as far as the softkeys and navigation bar are concerned. but until some brilliant dev figures out the work around for this "i527" and can allow us to flash such a rom. I must continue my search for what ever comes close.

Reactions: dparrothead1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I have reworded as much as I can (or as far as my intelligence will allow me) and have yet to uncover which settings need to be configured. I do understand that it maybe as simple as a quick tweak but I am a bit discouraged when venturing to deep. I am in no way a dev and would like to consider myself very slightly above a noob. I will continue my search. thanks for the replies and if i do stumble upon my answer. could I post my success here or just post where I found it.
    As far as soft key go, why just not use PIE?

I have used "pie" before on my original note. and although i did like the concept "swiping" to bring it out is not particularly what I want on this Mega. I had used a custom rom that allowed me to switch my note from phone /tablet /phablet. and truely enjoyed the look of the "tablet" UI. so what i am looking for is to make my Mega look like my Note 10.1 as far as the softkeys and navigation bar are concerned. but until some brilliant dev figures out the work around for this "i527" and can allow us to flash such a rom. I must continue my search for what ever comes close.