[Q] Is there someone got the Kitkat update in India for c6502?

Search This thread

paplu3

Dec 9, 2010
agartala
OnePlus 7T
"Sony mobile" indian website showed up with the kitkat update, but no OTA and same old 4.3 in update service.

Someone please confirm if they are getting kitkat update on their c6502 in India .

Sent from my A250 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

gagu.436425

Dec 10, 2012
barnala
Google Pixel 4 XL
"Sony mobile" indian website showed up with the kitkat update, but no OTA and same old 4.3 in update service.

Someone please confirm if they are getting kitkat update on their c6502 in India .

Sent from my A250 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

i'm eagerly awaiting for update to release in india....i keep checking after every hour or two...but nothing yet:silly:
damn it sony ........ y u no release the update in india yet:mad:

demonicangell™

Aug 5, 2011
Bombay
doesn't it format my phone? . dont want to do that too. i have almost 40 gb of data . number of apps and their data. i dont want to wipe them out

no it is like flashing any other normal rom .. u can chose to not wipe data ..dirty flash it . internal memory does not get erased or sd card .
just use titanium backup to backup ur apps incase u have to do a clean install .

coolrevi

Jun 1, 2012
Udupi
Still no update in India. It looks like they have stopped thier update process for all the Z,zl, zr phones.

Sent from my C6502 using XDA Free mobile app

akshayjangra

Oct 13, 2010
Flash the twainese rom. I flashed on my c6502. Works flawlessly

Sent from my SGP321 using XDA Free mobile app

coolrevi

Jun 1, 2012
Udupi
How to flash ? Help please..

Download flashtool. Latest one. Download rom. Which will be in ftf format. Then copy it to firmware folder in flastool/firmware. Open flashtool and connect your phone in flash mode that is volume down while connecting. And flash. Begot doing it back up all data

prudhivisekhar

Apr 22, 2012
Hyderabad
Download flashtool. Latest one. Download rom. Which will be in ftf format. Then copy it to firmware folder in flastool/firmware. Open flashtool and connect your phone in flash mode that is volume down while connecting. And flash. Begot doing it back up all data

can u please give me the link of ftf and rom to download please. It will be helpfull..