[ROM][26JUN] UN-OFFICIAL MIUI v4 Note 2.6.22 LEAK >> SAMMY ICS BASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lfaitas

Oct 12, 2006
I did not realise stunner is based on the I9220 leack.. sorry!
Anyway my phone still works fine 100% on stunner after a full wipe.

I am now using odin from pc to flash a rooted stock odex N7000XXLC1 as i have done many times and then cd-root kernel as usual to start over from gingerbread.

So according to what i understand after that i can directly flash the MIUI ROM?

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

or i flash abyss note kernel using mobile odin which i have also done before.. i think its prety much the same, does it make a diff for the upgrade to miui later on?

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

installed miui succesfully! everything works 100%

I dont understand why i can change between other custom roms like stuner etc with just a full wipe but miui needs to start over from gingerbread?

prgopala

Jun 10, 2010
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro

I am now using odin from pc to flash a rooted stock odex N7000XXLC1 as i have done many times and then cd-root kernel as usual to start over from gingerbread.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

or i flash abyss note kernel using mobile odin which i have also done before.. i think its prety much the same, does it make a diff for the upgrade to miui later on?

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

I dont understand why i can change between other custom roms like stuner etc with just a full wipe but miui needs to start over from gingerbread?

can you confirm if wifi tethering is working?

robertberma

Nov 9, 2010
BLEISWIJK

Look at your kernel, chinese repack kernel is bad bad news to flash with.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

can someone who has already flashed the rom please check if wifi tethering is working.. it was broken on the last build.

Why would anyone check it for you?

Read the bug list

gitin

May 15, 2009
just flashed it

just flashed this rom on my NOTE

1st ICS custom rom without any problems and its beautiful as expected

for all newbies plz make sure you flash this rom only when you are currently on a gingerbread rom and which is rooted ....

and if some1 could plz give me and other newbies some suggestion on how to stay safe ?

moving large files could still brick our device right ?

any other actions we should avoid ? to be safe ?

Regards

prgopala

Jun 10, 2010
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Look at your kernel, chinese repack kernel is bad bad news to flash with.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Why would anyone check it for you?

Read the bug list

The buglist did not specify it last time around. And it was broken. I do not want to download the whole rom and find out that tethering is broken since i rely on tethering to use internet on my PC. Frankly i have a very slow mobile internet connection with limited data.
And i thought thats what we do on XDA. We help people around in small ways. And did i ask for a big thing? Anyone running the has to just go into settings, check a box and can confirm it.

Can you vouch it is working on this ROM now that it is not mentioned in the bug list?

lfaitas

Oct 12, 2006
Started using MIUI and found out that speaker does not work when receiving or making a call, also phone id not working (contacts not showing).... disapointed!.. any solutions?

prgopala

Jun 10, 2010
Sydney
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Started using MIUI and found out that speaker does not work when receiving or making a call, also phone id not working (contacts not showing).... disapointed!.. any solutions?

Well the speakerphone issue is from the base ROM i.e. since this rom is based on CM9 this issue would be there. Checkout the buglist for CM9 rom in the CM9 thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1627854&page=220. Should give you a fair idea on what bugs you will have in this ROM.
The other thing that you have mentioned i did not get exactly what you are talkinng about. Pls explain.

lfaitas

Oct 12, 2006
thanks!... i rebooted the phone and now i can see my contacts when someone is calling (recognises that the caller is allready in my contacts list and displays the name instead of the number)..
also wandering can miui launcher work on landscape mode? i cant seem to find it!

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
Good luck w exams..btw another SOD today also..

With whatever little time I have to spare (exams going on), I will try to find a solution for the External SD.

coincidentally after coming home (-gg)..because it was off charger/wifi etc..came home and it was sitting there idle for about 20-25 mins and then I look it is asleep..deep deep (this was a fresh clean install btw no messing w the modem etc)

otherwise ROM is great!

Thanks and good luck..come back when done my advice unless u can not stay away from xda-g.

ubuntunerd

Oct 2, 2011
New MIUI lockscreen modify [blue]

All credit goes to the original maker of the lockscreen !!!
i got tired of looking at the orange so here is in blue hope you like it as much as I do !!!!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

To install copy the mtz to the MIUI/themes directory on the SD card of your device, select it from within Theme Manager’s Local icon tab and apply
。◕‿◕。

If you like hit the "THANK YOU" button please.

robertberma

Nov 9, 2010
BLEISWIJK

All credit goes to the original maker of the lockscreen !!!
i got tired of looking at the orange so here is in blue hope you like it as much as I do !!!!

picture.php

To install copy the mtz to the MIUI/themes directory on the SD card of your device, select it from within Theme Manager’s Local icon tab and apply
。◕‿◕。

If you like hit the "THANK YOU" button please.

Dpwnloaded this lockscreen, tanks.

I love this rom, so fast with my added build.prop tweaks.

hdragom

Feb 11, 2012
Official ICS on note out! Will you be able to do the miui magic on some originally /modified version?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ** NO MULTILANG SUPPORT **​
    miui.png

Very Special Thanks:
    MIUI.COM , its THEIR WORK RIGHT NOW, @XpLoDWilD for his CM9 build , and my good friend @iHoneyBadger

@proxuser [ I used his method to port miui ] // @imilka for his ASOP base (02-07) // @neobuddy89 [ AOSP base , etc ] // @d3signz for his hosting, banners & Graphics ! Salut mon ami // @androidindian [ premium Beta tester ] thank you , so much for time invested in testing ! // @JamieD81 [ tips, mods, suggestions ] // Thanks to somebody @ miui.us for his MIUI4.0 [Galaxy Nexus] // @Alejandrissimo for his framework mod , gracias compadre

Bugs:

None till now , it seems all working well

Download:

Download HERE - this is an untouched version

MIRROR > http://www.mediafire.com/?k91j3pjg6ukubac

Installation:

INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKS!
    (This ROM may not be safe to flash -- it may have to be repackaged! Don't flash if you don't know what you're doing!)

Since this ROM is based on Stock ICS -- make sure to go back to GB first and then flash this!

Courtesy: An anonymous friend!

This ROM is based on Stock LPF (not CM9). So, it could potentially eff up your phone if you don't follow proper instructions!

Fresh install [ recommended ]

DON'T flash FROM i9220 LEAKED REPACK!

1. Download / Save { ROM } & GAPPS to your SDCard
    2. Go back to GB, then Boot into Recovery {CWM} and Full Wipe (Factory reset + cache + dalvik )
    3. Flash > { ROM } & GAPPS
    4. Reboot System
    5. Give some time [3-5min] and let the ROM settle down
    6. Go to google play and install >> superSU

------

TO FIX SUPER SU OR SUPERUSER UPDADE BINARY

1. Go to tools pemission manager > root permission select super su or superuser and allow root permission for them

2. go to apps also in permission manager select super su or superuser > i trust it ON

3. THEN go to su and update binary
    Changelogs

CHANGELOG
    Patches

patches

And... we are back again ! :cool:

NOOBS are 100% welcome here ! :D

phoenix_1.jpg
    CLOSING THREAD​

Thanks to everyone involved from the beginning, it has been a wonderful journey for me , Learned so much about the ROM's , and now I have more respect for devs , I can understand their hard work now .

We finally did it , we have what we all were looking for ,

Special Thanks to miui.com for this incredible ROM

Peace !​