Awesome Camera from Leaked Sense 4.5 (Flashable Zip)

Search This thread

nerval

Oct 5, 2009
i think that have nothing to do with this mod.
i think its rom related. look at the JB rom thread, "bugs" section.

Nobody else seem to have the problems, and I had the same in 3 different JB roms. Just dled a Sense based rom now to see if that fixes the problem. If not, I guess theres a HW malfunction. Don't know what else it can be.

punshkin

Jan 6, 2010
Slow motion video has been a feature of the stock One X camera from day one. (Well, actually, even before that; it was a feature even on pre-release review cameras.)

As far as I can see, the only differences are:

* Front / rear camera selection is now an icon in the main UI, not hidden at the top of the setup menu
* Vertical instead of horizontal zoom bar (easier to adjust, but less fine-grained; still pointless because it is only digital zoom)
* Scene modes are now not listed separately under Camera Scenes, but grouped under 'Scene selection' entry (less scrolling but one extra tap to get to them)
* Either there's a new Normal scene mode, or more likely Auto has just been renamed Normal
* Aspect and resolution are now combined into a single option, rather than separate options
* Blue instead of green highlight

No sign of the ability to control JPEG or movie compression level, so the most important and most-requested feature is still missing.

wait, so the One X actually shoots Video at higher that 30fps that can be slowed down without being low fps? Damn my next phone is gonna be HTC for sure!

knoxploration

Apr 23, 2011
still a nice feature! do you know what fps it is?

I don't think HTC has specified a speed, and I've not tested myself (I've only used it twice, and didn't find it terribly useful). I believe I've read it's a 3x slow-mo, though. Given that the stock camera speed varies from about 20-30fps, that'd make this somewhere around 60-90fps.

Reactions: punshkin

niaxi

May 22, 2012
Can I flash this on stock rooted rom

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

hugomc92

Oct 15, 2010
So is it only work in sense ROMs?? ****... I'd like to try it, it should be amazing.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts