tytung's cm10.2

Search This thread

Marvlesz

Jun 28, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Hello,

May I ask where you're getting your information from? And how you know that such ROM even exists?
Latest from him is 10.1, no 4.3 yet.

P.S: This thread is now cursed.

Last edited:

Marvlesz

Jun 28, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Well, tytung has stopped publishing his work under xda-dev anyway, so even if it is made it won't be published here.

A Google searched returned nothing, meaning it isn't released (yet?). Just google tytung nexusHD2 and you will find where he publishes all his work. If it is ever to be released, it'll go there.

wxl104

Aug 11, 2011
Well, tytung has stopped publishing his work under xda-dev anyway, so even if it is made it won't be published here.

A Google searched returned nothing, meaning it isn't released (yet?). Just google tytung nexusHD2 and you will find where he publishes all his work. If it is ever to be released, it'll go there.

Thank you.

tytung

Jun 21, 2010
sites.google.com

You can search it again now. :laugh::D:fingers-crossed:
BTW, I still come to xda sometimes, but I'm not allowed to post my ROM. You know the reason, right? :p

Last edited:

mosi hd2

Jan 19, 2012

@tytung
this is great,
But sometimes rom is slow and some apps says force close ... such as browser .

i hope this rom be fast and smooth and stable :D like 4.2.2 v2.6

but a question,
why you leave the xda?

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

everyone can visit this rom on here:

http://androidforum.tytung.com/nexushd2-jellybean-cm10-2-t78.html

but download links is very weak ;)

please upload it on dev-host :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You can search it again now. :laugh::D:fingers-crossed:
    BTW, I still come to xda sometimes, but I'm not allowed to post my ROM. You know the reason, right? :p