[Q] install indian language fonts without root

Search This thread

chamanchoti

Feb 2, 2014
Hello friends,
I used to root my Xperia Z1 C6903 and put indian language fonts (specifically Gujarati) into system/fonts folder + add node to fallback_fonts.xml in order to get gujarati support. That worked very well until .290 update. This update made itsemi rooted and now I can not modify .xml file.
I generally do not need to root phone except adding gujarati language support.
I was wondering if there is a way to flash just 1 file 'fallback_fonts.xml' to the device without rooting. There is a huge gujarati and indian community including my self who will be highly appreciate any help in this.

Reactions: ravijvora

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello friends,
    I used to root my Xperia Z1 C6903 and put indian language fonts (specifically Gujarati) into system/fonts folder + add node to fallback_fonts.xml in order to get gujarati support. That worked very well until .290 update. This update made itsemi rooted and now I can not modify .xml file.
    I generally do not need to root phone except adding gujarati language support.
    I was wondering if there is a way to flash just 1 file 'fallback_fonts.xml' to the device without rooting. There is a huge gujarati and indian community including my self who will be highly appreciate any help in this.