4.3 sense 5 and sense 5.5 zoe.apk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lowkeyst4tus

May 13, 2010
I'm not a dev and we were told impossible but I made zoe with zoom for 4.3 sense 5 and 5.5 in seconds over my phone. I don't have pc so I build and mod everything on my phone. This proves a point I made about you can't say something doesn'twork if you haven't tried.. this also wouldn't be possible without advice from chubbz and sin.. give a big thanks to them and don't forget my thank you button.. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: lreyes
G

GuestK0087

I'm just stating my opinion here so try not to take it the wrong way. I'm basing my opinion on the way the OP has entered into the EVO LTE community. He made a few posts in the general forum first. Two of which, were closed by moderators. One of the closed threads (I read it before mods edited) he was calling people names and basically, not playing nice. Mods stepped in and things quieted down. Then he started spouting off about how talented he is and how he enjoys "watching other devs struggle". Not the best way to win over this community's trust or respect, again, in my opinion. Personally, I have not seen Sin or chubbz endorse anything you've done. If they have privately, I apologize. That being said, I wouldn't install this or anything you upload until you start showing the same respect that you claim you deserve.

EVOlved human

dsEVOlve

Sep 2, 2010
I think this proves the point that when you try something we can say it doesn't work. uploadfromtaptalk1394770415161.jpg

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

XDA_h3n

Sep 20, 2011
On Earth!
Well you can zoom in any camera app, just pinch out with 2 fingers :)

Also holding the focus point locks its AE.

These were tested on 4.4 but you cam test it on 4.3

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

MFOsaka

Feb 3, 2012
Buffalo, NY
Don't encourage the OP.

That is the way you would install a system app, but it doesn't work regardless. (well actually, I'm not even concerned with the file enough to try)

Reactions: dsEVOlve

pirlano

I'm not a dev and we were told impossible but I made zoe with zoom for 4.3 sense 5 and 5.5 in seconds over my phone. I don't have pc so I build and mod everything on my phone. This proves a point I made about you can't say something doesn'twork if you haven't tried.. this also wouldn't be possible without advice from chubbz and sin.. give a big thanks to them and don't forget my thank you button.. :laugh:

100k, sure...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LOOK MA! I CAN COMPILE BROKEN APKS!

*dying over here*
    I am closing this thread due to the fact that the apk posted in the OP seems to be un install able. I will be giving the OP 72 hours to post a installable apk or the thread will be removed. Thank you all for your patience.
    I'm sure glad that he's on my ignore list. :D

BTW, went to the EVO 3D forums on a whim yesterday...no Sense 5 port from that guy shared. (none there period, actually)

This makes me laugh.
    I think this proves the point that when you try something we can say it doesn't work.uploadfromtaptalk1394770415161.jpg

Sent from my EVO using xda premium