Originally Posted by crpalmer
This is likely the last 10.2 kernel that I will be releasing as I plan to move to CM 11 as soon as it is stable enough to use.
I saw the post above mine and thought you were leaving the DNA dev scene and got kind of sad,
Move onto cm 11 yes do that, I know you'll do well
But I do agree fast charge is a good idea
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
Starting a new ROM Project beginning on October 5 2013
- Testers - to beat the hell out of the Rom(do not apply for yet)
- Graphic Designers - boot logos, wallpapers, banners(one or two people)
- Themers - theme EVERYTHING!!!
- Co-Dev(s) - Do i really know what I'm doing most of the time
(the answer to that is "probably not")
- Moral Support - lol
- suggestions - anything you got - Lay It On Meh!!