[Q] which are the Top EVO 3D roms

Search This thread

Gietmex

Feb 29, 2012
gietmex.deviantart.com
Can anybody tell me which are the top most downloaded for each year 2011 and 2012 roms right know, that are fully working

would u mind if u tell me which are senseless and which one have sense ( the ones that have HTC sense on them) plz

thanks in advance : )

Last edited:

sitlet

Mar 30, 2008
What do you mean by "top rom"? The most downloaded? The latest software? The fastest?

Either way, like I tell everyone who asks this, there is no "best rom" for everyone. Everyone has different needs/wants in a rom. The beauty of rooting is you can try out a rom for a few days, and if you don't like it, flash another. Just try out a few and see what you like.

would u mind if u tell me which are senseless and which one have sense plz

The dev will tell you this in the first post of every rom thread.

Reactions: Gietmex

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
What do you mean by "top rom"? The most downloaded? The latest software? The fastest?

Either way, like I tell everyone who asks this, there is no "best rom" for everyone. Everyone has different needs/wants in a rom. The beauty of rooting is you can try out a rom for a few days, and if you don't like it, flash another. Just try out a few and see what you like.

I agree it's what the person wants and likes just depends on what they are looking for nothing is top #1 :D Just overall the looks and what you want on your phone... It's whatever your lookin for a bunch of folks prefer diffrent things.. Not one rom is the same non are # 1 just fun :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Hover-Shuttle

TrofeoSC

Jan 29, 2006
Weeki Wachee, FL
Mean ROM and Clean ROM are the two best daily drivers you can find!!!!

They are fast, stable and good on the battery.

Also, great dev support.

ls3mach

Apr 4, 2006
I have been using Fresh. I don't know if it is the best or even good. It works well for me and I need my phone for grown-up (work) things, so I don't have time to try them all out. I wish someone would tell me which one is great and uses sense and has the most going for it.

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
Lol stock builds you tend to squeeze some nice battery life from. But again it boils down to what the op prefers.
Nothin is top lol. Most devs offer support if you get stuck . I offer help on my own builds or to whoever needs help . I bounce around here.

Most builds have dates that tell you how new it is. If you go to a overclocked rom your battery life won't be the best. Just depends on what you want.
Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: Hover-Shuttle

Gietmex

Feb 29, 2012
gietmex.deviantart.com

sorry i forgot to say the top downloaded of each year sorry din't proof read

G.Newton

Jan 1, 2012
Texas
i get what ur saying but isn't there a way to know which one is the most downloaded or at least which one is the most popular through the internet

You're asking us to go research every ROM for 2011 and 2012 and rank them in order for the 3d? Sorry brah. You could probably take a good guess by clicking on the development section, and see which ones are constantly posted to (popularity), which translates to downloads.

chuko303

Dec 24, 2011
colorado
I'm running mean ROM n boy I love it!!!!! Tried many ROMS out there but none fit me., this one did the job! It's fast! Stable! And good battery life ....sometimes lol

1013forever ill love her!*

Hmgrepper

Oct 24, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
I think everybody is looking for a little wondering different in a ROM, so the answer to your question is 100% subjective.

After I rooted my 3vo, I flashed a new ROM nearly every 1-2 weeks, looking for that "perfect" ROM.

I have found two that I like enough to hold onto:

CleanRom
Viper

Just for the record, there are many ROMs I have not tried, so that's not to say there aren't others just as good.

Sent from my ever-changing, ROM-loving EVO 3D (via Tapatalk)!

Gietmex

Feb 29, 2012
gietmex.deviantart.com
I think everybody is looking for a little wondering different in a ROM, so the answer to your question is 100% subjective.

After I rooted my 3vo, I flashed a new ROM nearly every 1-2 weeks, looking for that "perfect" ROM.

I have found two that I like enough to hold onto:

CleanRom
Viper

Just for the record, there are many ROMs I have not tried, so that's not to say there aren't others just as good.

Sent from my ever-changing, ROM-loving EVO 3D (via Tapatalk)!

how can the most downloaded ROM or the most popular ROM can be subjective.
i'm not saying to tell me the best rom for me i just which one is the MOST DOWNLOADED

GrimReaper24

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 10, 2011
how can the most downloaded ROM or the most popular ROM can be subjective.
i'm not saying to tell me the best rom for me i just which one is the MOST DOWNLOADED

There isn't a good way to find that answer since every rom is downloaded a insane amount and no one keeps track of downloads.... Devs are too busy whippin new things up :D

StevetotheH

Aug 14, 2011
Chico
I agree with everyone and no one. MIUI is pretty popular I personally know about 15 people who are running that. Viper is another good one. Until we get something like Google Play :cool: for ROM's no one will ever know the answer. I have seen several blogs and what not that are titled something like "MOST POPULAR ROM's" but after reading them it would seem that they are ALL based on opinion and nothing more. I use more broken ROM's then ones where everything works so if there where a pole that met your criteria I wouldn't even be able to vote!:D

Gietmex

Feb 29, 2012
gietmex.deviantart.com
Which that the admins would start tracking the download and views it would make it so much easier to search

Remember when I had my hacked PSP I used to search themes and other stuff and there where all organize by popularity. Download times. Ect

Sent from my Microwave using Chocolates

dastin1015

Inactive Recognized Developer
Which that the admins would start tracking the download and views it would make it so much easier to search

Remember when I had my hacked PSP I used to search themes and other stuff and there where all organize by popularity. Download times. Ect

Sent from my Microwave using Chocolates

That isn't necessarily possible because ROMs are uploaded to different sites, servers, etc. Some show download counts like dev-host

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

would u mind if u tell me which are senseless and which one have sense plz

I agree it's what the person wants and likes just depends on what they are looking for nothing is top #1 :D Just overall the looks and what you want on your phone... It's whatever your lookin for a bunch of folks prefer diffrent things.. Not one rom is the same non are # 1 just fun :D
    Lol stock builds you tend to squeeze some nice battery life from. But again it boils down to what the op prefers.
    Nothin is top lol. Most devs offer support if you get stuck . I offer help on my own builds or to whoever needs help . I bounce around here.

Most builds have dates that tell you how new it is. If you go to a overclocked rom your battery life won't be the best. Just depends on what you want.
    Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium