galaxy note 2, please help

Search This thread

abati

Feb 28, 2010
hy guyz,

i have an galaxy note 2 (GT-N7105) 4g version, and i like to unlock my bootloader and flash custom roms.

can someone please provide me with the right tools,

would be realy helpfull, thnx

abati

Feb 28, 2010
bro i want to flash roms, so basicaly i need to unlock my bootloader right.. or is it different on this device ?

marty141

Jun 17, 2013
root it.. i think its the best way to flash your rom and unlock the bootloader..

To do this, go to galaxynote2root website and look at the tutorials. It takes you step by step and is basically a can't miss process. You can even reverse it later on if you don't like the results, but I found it great to fine tune your device to exactly what you want out of it.

TheATHEiST

Sep 29, 2008
Hull
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Samsung Galaxy S21
hy guyz,

i have an galaxy note 2 (GT-N7105) 4g version, and i like to unlock my bootloader and flash custom roms.

can someone please provide me with the right tools,

would be realy helpfull, thnx

1. This is the Galaxy Note 2 forum. Putting "Galaxy Note 2" in your thread title is ridiculous.

2. You also specifically create a "Help" topic but then for some odd reason decide to put it in "General" instead of the dedicated "Help" section???

3. No spoon feeding is allowed on XDA, if you want to root your device start reading instead of creating threads that already exist. Stop been lazy and use search, read and learn.

Tianrayquane

Feb 21, 2014
1. This is the Galaxy Note 2 forum. Putting "Galaxy Note 2" in your thread title is ridiculous.

2. You also specifically create a "Help" topic but then for some odd reason decide to put it in "General" instead of the dedicated "Help" section???

3. No spoon feeding is allowed on XDA, if you want to root your device start reading instead of creating threads that already exist. Stop been lazy and use search, read and learn.

I will have a try.

S

sawdoctor

Try looking in phils recovery thread. I'm pretty sure there is an all in one package to root and install recovery that is flashed with odin. Just make sure you always flash the correct version, don't flash anything for the n7100 just the n7105 and you'll be fine

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

MdBst

Jun 29, 2012
You also have the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 toolkit... That's what I used the first time I unlocked/rooted/changed recovery of my phone... It's quite complete and basically does all the hard work for you... After rooted you have lots of ways of doing the same thing...