Does xperia zr a good phone for big games?

Search This thread
May 31, 2014
I want to buy xperia zr but I want to know if it would be good and smooth if I put up to 20 big games on it and puting them on sd card by folder mount please want an answer

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

anthonythangaraj

May 16, 2012
Chennai
www.anthony.co.in
I want to buy xperia zr but I want to know if it would be good and smooth if I put up to 20 big games on it and puting them on sd card by folder mount please want an answer

According to me it is a great and best phone. I have installed more than 30+ Applications, 10+ Xposed modules and 10+ Games. And I don't see any lag at all time. But After Kitkat update, only Settings became to lag but, it can be fixed by placing Xperia Z2's setting into the phone.

Only drawback is limited development :crying:

Reactions: elhadidimohaned
May 31, 2014
Thanks for fast replying
but are you using folder mount??
how size is the games?

May 31, 2014
yeah I using folder mount and it's working great you need root, and the games was more than 2 GB in size
it was the best phone I had so far.

ehm what about puting this games
1-Fifa 14
2-Need for speed most wanted
3-Asphalt 8
4-Real racing 3
5-Dead trigger 2
6-Modern combat 4
7-The amazing spiderman 2
8-Iron man 3
9-Gta san andreas
10-Dungeon hunter 4
11-Thor the dark world
12-Crazy taxi
13-Gangstar vegas
14-Soulcalibur
15-Virtua tennis challenge
16-Assassin's creed
17-The dark knight rises
18-Backstab
19-Sonic and sega all-stars racing
20-Call of duty strike team
21-dead space
22-N.O.V.A 3
23-galaxy on fire 2
will it work ?^__^

sijav

Sep 3, 2012
Tehran
ehm what about puting this games
1-Fifa 14
2-Need for speed most wanted
3-Asphalt 8
4-Real racing 3
5-Dead trigger 2
6-Modern combat 4
7-The amazing spiderman 2
8-Iron man 3
9-Gta san andreas
10-Dungeon hunter 4
11-Thor the dark world
12-Crazy taxi
13-Gangstar vegas
14-Soulcalibur
15-Virtua tennis challenge
16-Assassin's creed
17-The dark knight rises
18-Backstab
19-Sonic and sega all-stars racing
20-Call of duty strike team
21-dead space
22-N.O.V.A 3
23-galaxy on fire 2
will it work ?^__^

Dude! I didn't try them all! but asphalt, Gta san andreas, Real racing 3 will work I tried them
and we're talking about a high end phone on it's own time! even better benchmark than Z!

May 31, 2014
Dude! I didn't try them all! but asphalt, Gta san andreas, Real racing 3 will work I tried them
and we're talking about a high end phone on it's own time! even better benchmark than Z!

But why a better phone than xz?
folder mount move apps to sd card and with 32 GB card I can put about 18 games so the space on phone will be nearly empty and I don't think any of these games take any thing of ram while they are closed so I think there is no problem what do you think??
It would be like the phone stronge is nearly empty so I think it would be smooth :)

sijav

Sep 3, 2012
Tehran
because of 1/4 resolution display gives much faster performance and a better battery! do you play games on computer? if you lower the resolution from 1080p to 720p you can see a massive better fps over display.
mate I have installed over 100 apps just to test this phone, no lag at all!! and many of it was a community or social network apps, because of the lower resolution apps and android itself takes less ram usage.

May 31, 2014
because of 1/4 resolution display gives much faster performance and a better battery! do you play games on computer? if you lower the resolution from 1080p to 720p you can see a massive better fps over display.
mate I have installed over 100 apps just to test this phone, no lag at all!! and many of it was a community or social network apps, because of the lower resolution apps and android itself takes less ram usage.

Ok I got it
but about the rom which on is better 4.1.2 or 4.2.2 or 4.3 or 4.4.2??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

According to me it is a great and best phone. I have installed more than 30+ Applications, 10+ Xposed modules and 10+ Games. And I don't see any lag at all time. But After Kitkat update, only Settings became to lag but, it can be fixed by placing Xperia Z2's setting into the phone.

Only drawback is limited development :crying:
    Ok I got it
    but about the rom which on is better 4.1.2 or 4.2.2 or 4.3 or 4.4.2??

I prefer my own 4.2.2 miui rom,
    but obviously if you want performance on games 4.4.2 runs better than 4.3 or 4.2.2 ;)
    I think that you didnot understand me
    if you saw the doo37's subject you would see that the rom has many bad things right??

If you want good performace/battery with 4.4
    Disable Location, Auto Sync, and every useless GAP (Google+ etc)
    Do a Full Factory Restore
    Enable GPU acceleration