[ROM][PORT] miui ics 3.2.22 *discontinued on 2/27/13*

Search This thread

ZeRo2o9

Feb 14, 2011
Central Cali
headermiu.png

MIUI (pronounced "Me You I", a play on the common abbreviation of the words user interface as UI), developed by Xiaomi Tech, is an aftermarket firmware for cell phones based on the open-source Android operating system.
MIUI based on Android 4.0 ICS Sense & Android 4.1 CM10 JB
Originally ported by rafyvitto and once I learned how to fully port it I did it myself :p just used his scripts
want to learn to port MIUI? Try these: Auto port or this thanks to chiragkrishna and shubhamchamaria for the guides
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features:
1.Faux 007u kernel with sweep2unlock
2.Aosp ics keyboard
3.Deleted a few stuff to slim down the rom like htc ebooks and useless apps etc.
4. Root is disabled by default THIS IS HOW MIUI DOES IT, FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!, you need to re-enabled it by opening any root requiring app.

MIUI 3.2.22 ICS : DOWNLOAD

ICS Gapps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip

MIUI JB 2.12.7 (NO DATA!): DOWNLOAD
JB Gapps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

**Now hosted on androidfilehost**

ALWAYS FULLY WIPE BEFORE FLASHING (unless updating from an older version of MIUI) AND if your S-ON FLASH BOOT.IMG USING FASTBOOT FIRST or use FLASHIMAGE GUI!! S-OFF users are ok to flash with just wiping
Bugs (ICS) you tell me
Bugs (JB): mobile data is borked
ext-sd doesnt mount to pc (cm10 bug)
touch input error? flash the keyboard zip and go to settings>language&keyboard>choose the keyboard (should be fixed in newest version)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICS MODS: !!MiUI Plus- The best addon mod[widgets,apps,wallpapers,themes & more]all versions!!
MIUI Control Panel (Newest Version): DOWNLOAD
MIUI equalizer: http://www.mediafire.com/?e85333wm03c8mrh
MIUI Keyboard v2: http://www.mediafire.com/?iw8dm0e91fs99qx
MIUI Google now & force US Locale zip: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51870437/MiuiNow-v2.zip
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51870437/MiuiNow-v2-ForceUSLocale.zip
To enable nav soft keys on your phones,
navigate to system/build.prop
go to the bottom of the page ( document )
add this line
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
save
reboot
Enjoy! :)
then go to system settings -> Button -> Screen Vritual Keys to change soft keys position.
**for MiUI Plus addon - Installion instructions:
Install the zip via recovery
** you must mount system, data and sdcard before you flash it! if it is already mounted, don't unmount
**it might give you error 0 at the end but if you see that it indeed worked ignore it, it is חprobably something with the unmounting..
-MiUI Plus is meant to fill the missing stuff on miui, especially widgets, ringtones and live wallpapers
So what Miui Plus (+) actually adds:
-LG Optimus widgets (I chose Lg's widget because they are the only installable widgets from all the manufactures UIs.)
-LG Keyboard instead of android stock one (includes a lot of languages)
-LG/Samsung Live wallapers (check out the fire work one, my favorite)
-Samsung touchwiz static wallpapers (really nice!~)
-Samsung touchwiz Audible selection!
-Usefull apps which are all uninstallable and lack from miui(full list later)
-added popular themes.
-Samsung touchwiz notification sounds and ringtones

added apps:
-sparetools
-3Dgallery
-Battery calibrator
-DSP manager
-Weather and news
-google search
-Rom manager
-Youtube
-LG keyboard
-6 Live wallpapers from samsung and lg
-Removed : android keyboard (for preventing FC's)
If you want more apps to be included tell me

Added widgets:
-LG calender
-LG news
-LG clocks (A - L-O-T) -
-LG weather clock
-LG world clock
-LG Today schedule
-LG Today schedule + Weather
-TypoCLock

Included themes:
-project_vexillum icons
-Signa icons
-Samsung puzzle lockscreen
-Mela HD lockscreen
*credit to iLstone*

CREDITS: h8rift for his work and willingness to work on a device he didn't own
mg2195 for his work aswell and bringing hope to the device
homeslice976 for his work and the camera fix, in-call mic fix
cyanogenmod
MIUI
pyramid source [for JB] (DragunKorr) http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4636474
For being a cool person and letting me use their ROM to port
rafyvitto for FIRST porting MIUI and teaching about porting
priji85 for always testing for me and giving feedback. It always helps and feedback helped make this stable :)
& thanks netman74501 for help with boot.img
the chinese devs for taking our ROMs from xda and not wanting to help us with ours :cowboy: lol
**If anyone wants to port this feel free to, hell feel free to fix the JB data LOL, but as long as you give me credit for porting these it's fine. I already found my ROM "somewhere" posted without telling me and passed as "their own" ROM lol**​

Last edited:

ZeRo2o9

Feb 14, 2011
Central Cali
Changelog: 12/14/12: initial release
12/15/12: added lib files for MIUI theme engine & launcher added MIUI ICS
1/3/13: updated to newest version
1/5/13: fixed JB no service bug
1/9/13: added ICS IME keyboard & dictionary, updated JB version, fixed ringtones, still no data fix :((still working on it)
updated flashing instructions, READ THE OP!
1/11/13: updated ICS version to 3.1.11, added language pack link for ICS, added new calculator from MiOne source
1/18/13: updated ICS version 3.1.18
1/26/13: updated to ICS version 3.1.26
2/7/13: updated to ICS version 3.2.5 and HOPEFULLY fixed cam in new version
2/8/13: updated to ICS version 3.2.8
Preview Regarding 3.2.22
Feb
by MarkHUK
Hi everyone,

This week will see the last of V4 support. From next week expect the development team to be focused on V5 of MIUI ROM. The first candidate for release will be the Xiaomi MI-2.

We've already had the benefit of getting our build-bot ready for V5 so we will have MI-2 users covered within about 10 mins of Chinese release.

From that point we do not have any schedule for other devices but rest-assured we will do our best to keep people posted.

To save some stupid questions:

What phones get MIUI v5?
First the Xiaomi MI-2. Then who knows. Stop asking, Kittens DIE!

Samsung SSGSII has JB. When do we get JB MIUI?
We dont have a release date, dont ask! Kittens DIE!

So 3.2.22 is the last MIUI v4 ROM?
Yes. Thanks for reading. We will try and put out lots of devices for the last ever MIUI v4 build.

My device has bugs?
Use our Bug Report form.
Thanks,
Mark​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Do List: fix jb bugs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
by3usepa.jpg

9ypu7ade.jpg

uqesavuj.jpg

aneny9u4.jpg

sega2yse.jpg

Last edited:

ZeRo2o9

Feb 14, 2011
Central Cali
yes. the ics version is sense based and the jellybean version is cm10 based (sense free). I have to do some work on the jellybean version as some have said it just fc when it boots

musclebai

Oct 4, 2009
Miui 2.12.7 jb fc

another person here with fc on MIUI 2.12.7 JB :(

Update:
Tried the sense based version.Got exceptions (in jist.....the input device had encountered an exception......).installed an alternate keyboard app and switched to the same.working fine now

Last edited:

musclebai

Oct 4, 2009
Update:about a week or more into the rom,i found it 2 b stable with only 1 ramdom reboot.,a few touch not responding errprs,etc.the advanced security options and thrming are awesome!

Sent from my HTC Holiday using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    headermiu.png

MIUI (pronounced "Me You I", a play on the common abbreviation of the words user interface as UI), developed by Xiaomi Tech, is an aftermarket firmware for cell phones based on the open-source Android operating system.
    MIUI based on Android 4.0 ICS Sense & Android 4.1 CM10 JB
    Originally ported by rafyvitto and once I learned how to fully port it I did it myself :p just used his scripts
    want to learn to port MIUI? Try these: Auto port or this thanks to chiragkrishna and shubhamchamaria for the guides
    Features:
    1.Faux 007u kernel with sweep2unlock
    2.Aosp ics keyboard
    3.Deleted a few stuff to slim down the rom like htc ebooks and useless apps etc.
    4. Root is disabled by default THIS IS HOW MIUI DOES IT, FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!, you need to re-enabled it by opening any root requiring app.

MIUI 3.2.22 ICS : DOWNLOAD

ICS Gapps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip

MIUI JB 2.12.7 (NO DATA!): DOWNLOAD
    JB Gapps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

**Now hosted on androidfilehost**

ALWAYS FULLY WIPE BEFORE FLASHING (unless updating from an older version of MIUI) AND if your S-ON FLASH BOOT.IMG USING FASTBOOT FIRST or use FLASHIMAGE GUI!! S-OFF users are ok to flash with just wiping
    Bugs (ICS) you tell me
    Bugs (JB): mobile data is borked
    ext-sd doesnt mount to pc (cm10 bug)
    touch input error? flash the keyboard zip and go to settings>language&keyboard>choose the keyboard (should be fixed in newest version)
    ICS MODS: !!MiUI Plus- The best addon mod[widgets,apps,wallpapers,themes & more]all versions!!
    MIUI Control Panel (Newest Version): DOWNLOAD
    MIUI equalizer: http://www.mediafire.com/?e85333wm03c8mrh
    MIUI Keyboard v2: http://www.mediafire.com/?iw8dm0e91fs99qx
    MIUI Google now & force US Locale zip: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51870437/MiuiNow-v2.zip
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51870437/MiuiNow-v2-ForceUSLocale.zip
    To enable nav soft keys on your phones,
    navigate to system/build.prop
    go to the bottom of the page ( document )
    add this line
    qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
    save
    reboot
    Enjoy! :)
    then go to system settings -> Button -> Screen Vritual Keys to change soft keys position.
    **for MiUI Plus addon - Installion instructions:
    Install the zip via recovery
    ** you must mount system, data and sdcard before you flash it! if it is already mounted, don't unmount
    **it might give you error 0 at the end but if you see that it indeed worked ignore it, it is חprobably something with the unmounting..
    -MiUI Plus is meant to fill the missing stuff on miui, especially widgets, ringtones and live wallpapers
    So what Miui Plus (+) actually adds:
    -LG Optimus widgets (I chose Lg's widget because they are the only installable widgets from all the manufactures UIs.)
    -LG Keyboard instead of android stock one (includes a lot of languages)
    -LG/Samsung Live wallapers (check out the fire work one, my favorite)
    -Samsung touchwiz static wallpapers (really nice!~)
    -Samsung touchwiz Audible selection!
    -Usefull apps which are all uninstallable and lack from miui(full list later)
    -added popular themes.
    -Samsung touchwiz notification sounds and ringtones

added apps:
    -sparetools
    -3Dgallery
    -Battery calibrator
    -DSP manager
    -Weather and news
    -google search
    -Rom manager
    -Youtube
    -LG keyboard
    -6 Live wallpapers from samsung and lg
    -Removed : android keyboard (for preventing FC's)
    If you want more apps to be included tell me

Added widgets:
    -LG calender
    -LG news
    -LG clocks (A - L-O-T) -
    -LG weather clock
    -LG world clock
    -LG Today schedule
    -LG Today schedule + Weather
    -TypoCLock

Included themes:
    -project_vexillum icons
    -Signa icons
    -Samsung puzzle lockscreen
    -Mela HD lockscreen
    *credit to iLstone*

CREDITS: h8rift for his work and willingness to work on a device he didn't own
    mg2195 for his work aswell and bringing hope to the device
    homeslice976 for his work and the camera fix, in-call mic fix
    cyanogenmod
    MIUI
    pyramid source [for JB] (DragunKorr) http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=4636474
    For being a cool person and letting me use their ROM to port
    rafyvitto for FIRST porting MIUI and teaching about porting
    priji85 for always testing for me and giving feedback. It always helps and feedback helped make this stable :)
    & thanks netman74501 for help with boot.img
    the chinese devs for taking our ROMs from xda and not wanting to help us with ours :cowboy: lol
    **If anyone wants to port this feel free to, hell feel free to fix the JB data LOL, but as long as you give me credit for porting these it's fine. I already found my ROM "somewhere" posted without telling me and passed as "their own" ROM lol**​
    Changelog: 12/14/12: initial release
    12/15/12: added lib files for MIUI theme engine & launcher added MIUI ICS
    1/3/13: updated to newest version
    1/5/13: fixed JB no service bug
    1/9/13: added ICS IME keyboard & dictionary, updated JB version, fixed ringtones, still no data fix :((still working on it)
    updated flashing instructions, READ THE OP!
    1/11/13: updated ICS version to 3.1.11, added language pack link for ICS, added new calculator from MiOne source
    1/18/13: updated ICS version 3.1.18
    1/26/13: updated to ICS version 3.1.26
    2/7/13: updated to ICS version 3.2.5 and HOPEFULLY fixed cam in new version
    2/8/13: updated to ICS version 3.2.8
    Preview Regarding 3.2.22
    Feb
    by MarkHUK
    Hi everyone,

This week will see the last of V4 support. From next week expect the development team to be focused on V5 of MIUI ROM. The first candidate for release will be the Xiaomi MI-2.

We've already had the benefit of getting our build-bot ready for V5 so we will have MI-2 users covered within about 10 mins of Chinese release.

From that point we do not have any schedule for other devices but rest-assured we will do our best to keep people posted.

To save some stupid questions:

What phones get MIUI v5?
    First the Xiaomi MI-2. Then who knows. Stop asking, Kittens DIE!

Samsung SSGSII has JB. When do we get JB MIUI?
    We dont have a release date, dont ask! Kittens DIE!

So 3.2.22 is the last MIUI v4 ROM?
    Yes. Thanks for reading. We will try and put out lots of devices for the last ever MIUI v4 build.

My device has bugs?
    Use our Bug Report form.
    Thanks,
    Mark​

To Do List: fix jb bugs

by3usepa.jpg

9ypu7ade.jpg

uqesavuj.jpg

aneny9u4.jpg

sega2yse.jpg
    Re: [ROM][PORT] miui ics 3.2.22 & miui jb 2.12.7 *updated 2/23/13*

None of the ics roms do. All of the jb roms do. Seriously.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
    K all is well sorry about that. I have no idea who I got the older version instead of the newer one. All works good. Just one thing the the Touch Input crashes from start up and you have to install a different Keyboard by apk or you have no keyboard. Other then that all is awesome.

yea i was looking for the keyboard I need to get the apk I will update it later. but for now there is a miui keyboard in the op that you can flash too
    updated check the changelog :silly:
    and i saw today that the language packs now include 4-way reboot