[APP] Netflix high def

Search This thread

boodafli

Jun 7, 2011
sprintusa made a hi-def netflix app. i'm running the TBH root of gingerbread on my pro, and the regular netflix app worked fine, but it was pixely, and low-res. so for kicks, i tried the hi def app, and OMG, the difference! it's super clear, and text is readable, and i love it to pieces. you can get it on page 209 of the giant netflix app thread in hacking and dev.

boodafli

Jun 7, 2011
just wanted to update that the redsea/bluesea versions also work on rooted pro running TBH gingerbread.

chinkster

May 31, 2010
Google Pixel 6
sprintusa made a hi-def netflix app. i'm running the TBH root of gingerbread on my pro, and the regular netflix app worked fine, but it was pixely, and low-res. so for kicks, i tried the hi def app, and OMG, the difference! it's super clear, and text is readable, and i love it to pieces. you can get it on page 209 of the giant netflix app thread in hacking and dev.

so we dont have to search all over the place NETFLIX APP

2nd post on page 209

Wolfrazor

Jul 26, 2011
Eugene
Is there a link I can gain access to as a noob? Every time I try to access the link in the thread I get this message: "New members (those with fewer than 10 posts) are not permitted to post to development-related forums".

I MORE than understand why the restriction is there, but I don't want to post anything, I just want to access the link to the .apk.

I could go around and post 10 random posts elsewhere in the forums to meet the requirement, but I would absolutely HATE to do that since I don't have any legitimate questions and don't want to add unnecessary posts to the forums (I have actually been able to answer every question I've ever had by reading previous posts).

I guess if worse comes to worse, I could just go to some previous posts that have been helpful to me and post some thank-yous.

Anyway, any help is much appreciated!! :)