[Q] cyanogen mode 11 vs skydragon gpe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dmo.jr

May 27, 2014
paris
Hey guys i wanted to know whic one of these roms offers better experience!
Cause i prefer gpe ui rather than sens and i don't like like pure pure gpe!
So which one whould you choos?
Cyanogen mode11 or skydragon gpe :?

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Neither of them offer better performance. These types of thread get closed everyday here on XDA. It all boils down to personal preference. Make a backup and try them out for yourself. Nobody here is you and only you can decide what works best for you.

Reactions: dmo.jr

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
Should we pick out your next pair of shoes for you? Want me to dress you tomorrow?

I'm sickened by people that can't make an opinion on their own and make posts like this, posts that get locked up quick.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW

ThugEsquire

Jun 4, 2010

Last I checked all of the GPE ROMs are more stable. AOSP ROMs like CyanogenMod and AOKP, which task650 is working hard to build, require more work to support things like WiFi, Bluetooth, Camera, IR sensor, etc. At the moment the CM11 and AOKP builds for the M8 do not have reliable Camera functionality.

Reactions: dmo.jr

NJGSII

Nov 15, 2011
Howell, NJ
Performance wise? Any AOSP or GPE ROM had felt the same to me. Very fluid performance with no lag to speak of.

Battery life? Haven't used both enough to get a grasp but from I've seen this leans more towards gpe based software.

Stability? Crushing victory for GPE here. Their Roms contain all the proprietary stuff from HTC so naturally just about everything hardware wise is going to function just fine. All this has to be worked on heavily with any AOSP ROM due to having to find ways to get around the closed source drivers.

Customizable? I'll have to give an edge to some of the AOSP based Roms. Some such as Paranoid Android having a seemingly endless amount of options. Even GPE with gravitybox can't compare.

All in all its going to boil down to what you prefer.

Reactions: ThugEsquire
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Neither of them offer better performance. These types of thread get closed everyday here on XDA. It all boils down to personal preference. Make a backup and try them out for yourself. Nobody here is you and only you can decide what works best for you.

Last I checked all of the GPE ROMs are more stable. AOSP ROMs like CyanogenMod and AOKP, which task650 is working hard to build, require more work to support things like WiFi, Bluetooth, Camera, IR sensor, etc. At the moment the CM11 and AOKP builds for the M8 do not have reliable Camera functionality.
    Performance wise? Any AOSP or GPE ROM had felt the same to me. Very fluid performance with no lag to speak of.

Battery life? Haven't used both enough to get a grasp but from I've seen this leans more towards gpe based software.

Stability? Crushing victory for GPE here. Their Roms contain all the proprietary stuff from HTC so naturally just about everything hardware wise is going to function just fine. All this has to be worked on heavily with any AOSP ROM due to having to find ways to get around the closed source drivers.

Customizable? I'll have to give an edge to some of the AOSP based Roms. Some such as Paranoid Android having a seemingly endless amount of options. Even GPE with gravitybox can't compare.

All in all its going to boil down to what you prefer.