[Rom] Darchdroid v2.8 "Doesn't Make Much Sense" | UV'd,OC'd, 2.6.29.6,JIT in my Pants

Search This thread

texas83

Jan 22, 2008
Dallas, TX
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
and now, back to DD v2.8

I used CM6 for a month, and its gotten so sluggish. Not to mention all the internal memory gets magically eaten up. I have the same exact setup on DD 2.8 and I have over 50mb of free internal space.

I used the BlackMod theme on DD 2.8 but now i just want to revert back to the original theme, particularly I want the white status bar, not the back one. Any way to go back to this? Thanks!

theimpaler747

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
I used CM6 for a month, and its gotten so sluggish. Not to mention all the internal memory gets magically eaten up. I have the same exact setup on DD 2.8 and I have over 50mb of free internal space.

I used the BlackMod theme on DD 2.8 but now i just want to revert back to the original theme, particularly I want the white status bar, not the back one. Any way to go back to this? Thanks!

Just flash the rom on top of itself, no wipe

texas83

Jan 22, 2008
Dallas, TX
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Yup, that worked! I messaged gomorrah as well and he said the same thing! Thanks for the help.

Next question, anyone ever figure out how to get rid of the ghost voicemail notification on DDv2.8? I use Sprint visual voicemail and the status bar constantly has a notification for voicemail from myself. Thanks!

theimpaler747

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Yup, that worked! I messaged gomorrah as well and he said the same thing! Thanks for the help.

Next question, anyone ever figure out how to get rid of the ghost voicemail notification on DDv2.8? I use Sprint visual voicemail and the status bar constantly has a notification for voicemail from myself. Thanks!

No problem, and unfortunately that's a persistent bug; if you use AOSP and have it, there's not really a fix I know of :(

confusedfish

Oct 15, 2010
Whats up, the google apps installed, all except the market... and i cant connect to my gmail account. The home button also isn't working.
Any suggestions?

CrashV2010

Aug 1, 2010
In my house !!!!

Don't use jit on cm7 or cm6 on your hero.. It will start laggy crap on your phone...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My battery with this ROM still seems to drop fast compared to my stock 2.1, even with my "normal use" so far today. I'll try calibrating it probably today and see if that helps.

Also, my the phone part of my phone is acting weird. I had my brother call and leave a voice mail to test VVM, and my phone NEVER rang or even acknowledged that he called until he left the voice mail. That showed up but it still never rang or showed I had a missed call.. weird?

Well I just tested this after flashing the VVM, and it worked for me. Including ringing.

Try messing with your sound settings, ringtones, blah.

I've never had a problem with Darchdroid in that regard.
    everything working fine for me..

but VVM is the only thing i have issues with ...cuz i get the text message to my mms app as well......and i don't want to use handcent lol

who knows another fix for that?
    I Have a Question..

Every time i try to take a Picture, the Camera just Freezes Up and i says i took it but it doesn't save it, So i was wondering if it was possible to switch cameras 1. Because this camera only give 3mp And not like other cameras that give 5mp 2. If freezes up and it doesn't save the picture i took

Thankx =]

Look at the 2nd post on this thread.. try that and see what happens.
    CM 5.8 was released.. Darch, will you be updating this with the new source?